If given the chance, where would you like most to go? Why?

Hello, everyone! Based from the title, if given the chance (such as having lots of money, time, and energy), where would you like most to go (where is your dream destination)? Why?

Rules:

○Fictional Places are excluded from the options.

○Choosing a place from your country doesn't count. You have to choose a place from another country.

Here's mine:

○ New York City, New York, USA ○

1. New York has always been an interesting place from me, having learned of it from literature, media, and friends. I see it as a place of great development and industrialization. This is justified by Percy Jackson, Magic Tree House, Kane Chronicles, Pokemon, and other sources.

2. Pokemon showed me the beauty and influence of New York City seeing that an entire region was made to look like it (Unova). From places like Nimbasa City and Castelia City in Black and White, you can see a vivid image of New York City. You can see tall skyscrapers, beautiful circuses, interesting designs, and lovely parks.

3. Although New York suffers from traffic and pollution (according to my sources), I still would like to go there since going there inspires me to work hard and study more so that I would get a good career in the future and be able to reach that city.

That's all, I think. :)

Now it's your turn to tell us about your dreams and aspirations for the future. Good luck!

Edited by Mr. Divergent

I'd love to go to poland, if only for the delicious food, also as someone who's been to new york cty, no matter how much traffic your resources say there is, triple that amount. i went in the winter and it took an hour to go a block on foot, and don't even get me started on how much of a scam the taxi's are.

I would really like to go to Sweden, meet the Scandinavian culture and what can i say, i may live in Greece, but i'm in love with the cold climate.

Or maybe Canada and go see a friend there as well :P.

Edited by timbla

It's one of my biggest goals in life to get to visit my best friends. Unfortunately, they live in all corners of the world.

I fulfilled part of that goal this month, by visiting a friend who lives in Latvia. I enjoyed it a lot, and already miss being there.

My next wish would be to travel to the USA. When I was there, I was 4 or 5 years old, not even able to speak English.

I have several friends who live in the states, and generally, I would love the chance to travel and maybe live in such a vast and diverse country for a while.

Not to mention, one of the people who live over there is my boyfriend.

He'd be the first person I'd want to meet as soon as I step foot on American soil.

I also have vague plans to visit a friend in Greece eventually.

England.

A lot of American missionaries don't understand that England - despite being an English speaking country - is a country that is very much in a state of religious collapse. That in itself is not a bad thing from the secular point of view - but I'm no secularist.

Aside from missionary intents, England is home to Jagex Games Studios- home to a LOT of my money that I've earned throughout my life and the MMORPG known as RuneScape. It's also a very good place if your aesthetic is dated metropolis like mine is.

England.

A lot of American missionaries don't understand that England - despite being an English speaking country - is a country that is very much in a state of religious collapse. That in itself is not a bad thing from the secular point of view - but I'm no secularist.

Aside from missionary intents, England is home to Jagex Games Studios- home to a LOT of my money that I've earned throughout my life and the MMORPG known as RuneScape. It's also a very good place if your aesthetic is dated metropolis like mine is.

I heard that a portion of England is already having Islam as a religion. I think England is quite polluted based on the article I read that there are clouds of pollution in the air and I heard that it rains there quite oftenly.