Recommendations for Party Pokemon for Episode 15?

4thWallCeci

Do you mean a literal party or your party of pokemon?

I assume the latter so I'll give a few tips based on what I've used. Noivern has been my team's MVP since he evolved so I would recommend that (Noibats are found almost everywhere).

Reluniclus is a really good psychic type but requires a lot of effort to get. It is a huge puzzle and I can't explain it all but I think it is worth it.

Anyway these are just some of my suggestions.

Azumarill is your best friend. And also most of the pokemon in the Mystery Egg.

Magnezone is one of the most useful pokemon in the game but sadly it has been moved to a farther location.

Gardevoir and Gallade are also good but you can only get them before Serra's Gym.

I know more good mons you can get. Nidorina, Meditite, Scraggy, Snubbull, all gifted pokemon and depending on ivs/evs and nature they get different moveset. For example, if pick meditite from the event it can either have drain punch or bullet punch. Snubbull can have close combat and the others, other moves i don't recall. Also, you can get an eevee later on and evolve it into anything.

for starters i would go froakie,torchic or chimcar for easy mode cause these starters make the game generally easy. if u want a challenge start with chickorita,oshawott or tepig.

best pokemons for reborn:

Scarfty,Moxie,Jolly- use dull key unlcok pancham playground kill 3 pangoro

Excadrill,sandforce,Jolly- mystery egg from the police office trading growlith

Gardevior,trace,Modest- corrupted pokeball underground railnet rock smash walls

Snorlax,thick fat,Relaxed- evolve munchlax

Ampheros,static,Modest- mareep event at jasper

Sylveon,pixilate,Modest- eevee event on windy day

Espeon,Synchronize,Modest-eevee event on windy days

Chanderlure,Flame body, Modest- bring soul candle at where Luna was capture

Alakazam,Magic guard,Modest- 7th street buy with shards

Darmanitan,Sheer Force,Jolly- trade for luvdisc at kiki gym

Glaceon,ice body, Modest- Eevee event on windy days

Eelektross,levitate,Modest- tynamo thunderstorm days at allyway

ok these are the few pokemons which are kind of useful in episode 15. i did not type the move set of each pokemon as it would make the post super long and i m kind of lazy XD. i would go for drillbur for the mystery egg as i love excadrill so much. well if u really want to know the location of each pokemon listed just go to this : http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16407 forum post and search it up note that my locations are general location only it does not explain much cause i don't need to explain when there is a whole tread explaining when and where to get certain pokemons in reborn.

Diggersby is a really good ground type as well. Early access to Take Down w/ Huge Power puts in work. He also gains natural access to Earthquake, priority in Quick Attack, and Swords Dance. Later in the game, Fire Punch can be tutored and Wild Charge by TM. LOCATION: Rhindocine Cave (After 3rd Gym)

Roserade is outstanding as well but requires a bit off effort to reach full potential. You can opt for a Giga Drain / Natural Cure set or deal massive damage to unresistant Pokemon by using Leaf Storm. Technician is really good due to 90 Base Power HP Fire. For major bosses, Spikes / Toxic Spikes can come in handy to secure OHKOs or just KOs in general. LOCATION: North Peridot Ward; Requires Rose Incense and Clear/Sunny weather.

Also, Noivern isn't worth using in my opinion until you get to a location called Tanzan Mountian. Once there, you can evolve your Noibat (level cap allows) and you can catch Noibats at high levels there. When using Noibat beforehand, it will appear useless compared to the rest of your team. That's just my two cents.

Edited by ShadowStar77

Man, those are all great... I'll probably go get the Scraggy, Snubbull, after beating Corey I think I started an Absol Event thing, I do have a Bunnelby I could train up, and how do you get the other item you need to get that Ralts?!

Right now my team consists off Braixen, Ampharos, Meowstic, Pangoro, Tranquill, and Donphan!

And Giuvia, my team is kinda a mix of both, Braixen ((Din)) and Meowstic ((Azure)) both have Light Screen, while Ampharos ((Amphy)) has Confuse Ray and Electric Terrain and Tranquill ((Fabulousa)) is All-Around, and Pangoro ((Express)) and Donphan ((Darmani)) are my main power-houses!

Edited by MistDrop

meh guess u did not click the link in my post. well if u r finding for pokemons use the link i gave. if u want to find specific items use this link: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16315

for yer team i would replace tranquill as soon as possible as well tranquill is just not so useful. you can get snubbull already since u have 2 badges and as for scraggy i dont think u will get him anytime soon as u need rock smash and dull key and u need to be able to beat 3 lvl 50 pangoro. so stick with your pangoro.

Also,this video might also help you if u want to alter the weather to get weather event pokemons: