Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

Not just Bibarels that give 2 atk evs. Here's the guide. Trust me, i'm lazy too haha, so I made sure I found the easiest way to ev train with what we've been given so far.

Currently cringing on the fact that I completely forgot I had this bookmarked awhile back.

Going to take a page from Nivi:

Dear Episode 7

Please let me continue farm the Moomoo Milks from the Milktanks :^)

EDIT: I have a habit of missing entire words while typing.

Edited by Klemeltios

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

I can hardly contain my excitement! I wish it was out right now! Do you know when the new version will be coming out?

There's no release date right now, but you probably might get to hear it today or tomorrow, since Alpha testing has gotten to the second phase. Beta testing is almost here, and as soon as it arrives, it'll be another week till the game gets released to the public, so hope you're all excited!

• Veterans

Key card shard? sorry for the spam by the way lol

It's a card that is most likely used to gain access to different EV training rooms at Gearen Laboratory.

Also, no double posting. I merged the posts for you.

• Veterans

I think they meant the card key shard, which can be used in the current version to get shadow Beldum if you find them all.

Ah, in that case, they're items you can find on 3 locations. Someone posted the locations just a while ago, I think.

• Developers

Okay, since things are starting to wrap up now, I think I can go ahead and show off some cool new things V7 has to offer.

Sales pitch Jan, GO:

Need to know something about a Pokemon quickly? What moves it gets? What level it learns them? No internet? NO FRIENDS? NO BF/GF?? Well no worries!

There is now a new feature to the Pokedex called the Advanced Dex (Courtesy of -FL-)

a87b5b2ecf8717ad0f6efcabaa608197.png2c8c3d6c2ef491da918d90142353db60.png

a4f1eaff6eed1bc9963bd78f63fbda10.pngacbe7d04d42e10fb7a3b13509a974d68.png

There are more pages, but I'll let you explore all of them yourselves!

With this handy new toy you can have all the information you ever needed at your disposal with the click of a button!

But wait, there's more! For only 999999999999999 Pokedollars, you can own a bonus gift!

Tired of going into your bag constantly to switch your registered items? Jan has got you covered! Now you can register up to three Key Items at a time!

596a4f0dd2943b20eafb4ab4214fbd16.png

There's only two selected items here, but I promise you can register three.

WOWIE, 3X TIMES THE FUN YOU GUYS.

oh yeah, you have to unlock the Advanced Dex. What? You thought I was just going to hand this thing over? No way!

• Veterans

Okay, since things are starting to wrap up now, I think I can go ahead and show off some cool new things V7 has to offer.

Sales pitch Jan, GO:

Need to know something about a Pokemon quickly? What moves it gets? What level it learns them? No internet? NO FRIENDS? NO BF/GF?? Well no worries!

There is now a new feature to the Pokedex called the Advanced Dex (Courtesy of -FL-)

With this handy new toy you can have all the information you ever needed at your disposal with the click of a button!

But wait, there's more! For only 999999999999999 Pokedollars, you can own a bonus gift!

Tired of going into your bag constantly to switch your registered items? Jan has got you covered! Now you can register up to three Key Items at a time!

oh yeah, you have to unlock the Advanced Dex. What? You thought I was just going to hand this thing over? No way!

>Gurdurr

Were these all made using the blood, sweat and tears of the Conkeldurr line?

Anyways, nice work!

• Developers

>Gurdurr

Were these all made using the blood, sweat and tears of the Conkeldurr line?

Anyways, nice work!

That's classified information, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW.

• Veterans

Sales pitch Jan, GO:

this is jan

inx3Sn3.png

Sales pitch Jan, GO:

Holy crap, Jan are you Jesus lol? I've never seen anything like this in any game before. Amazing work, cant wait to see the puzzle we have to solve to get the adv dex. probably a Crawli level puzzle

Sales pitch Jan, GO:

This is beautiful, just beautiful! But this'll most likely be earned by doing some nasty-ass challenging quest as well...

Sales pitch Jan, GO:

hue, I'm ready for whatever I have to do to get that advanced dex. I gots internet, but its a very interesting concept, plus those 3 key items, noooiiiiccceee. but it seriously better not be 999999999999999 pokedollars. I will find you Jan >~>, and people on youtube will get to see my rage on my fails in attempting these challenges for said things (if any, which there might be)

• Veterans

Speaking of changes, may I present to you; A brand new trainer card!

trainercard_by_ziodyyne-d9nhr66.png

Now, there's a very good reason I'm sharing this with you guys; There is a change in level caps. The old card is simply put really, REALLY outdated, so that's why this one is getting a refreshment as well!

A new level cap has been added and multiple have been removed until Jan decides which other caps will be added after what gym, so that's a thing. The new cap is the Level 65 cap (which wasn't on the old trainer card), which will be unlocked after you beat the 9th gym that will appear in V7. After that, you'll be able to train your pokemon 'till Level 75 for 2 gyms!

The level 85 and 95 caps have been removed and will be added again in future versions, but for now this is all you need to know about the new trainer card and the level caps.

You'll get to enjoy your spiffy new trainer card in v7!

HOLY FUCKING DAMN SHIT THIS IS SOME GOOD ASS NEWS.

Um sorry for that. Anyway this is some good news to hear.

IMMA GONNA GET DAT ADVANCED DEX. Althrough google exist lol.

And jan when the version 7 is coming out. I'll definetly finds the bugs that can roam around after the beta test HAHA