Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

New Team, and any others I could get?

4thWallCeci

Question

Okay, I updated my team a little bit, and is there any other Pokemon I can get right now? ((Just beat Florina))

Current Reborn Team:

Tetra - Petilil Lv.15

Growth

Leech Seed

Sleep Powder

Mega Drain

Azure - Espurr Lv.22

Charge Beam

Light Screen

Fake Out

Psybeam

Frosting - Vanillite Lv.20

Mist

Avalanche

Uproar

Icy Wind

Fabulousa - Tranquil Lv.20

Leer

Quick Attack

Air Cutter

Roost

Express - Pancham Lv.23

Slash

Arm Thrust

Work Up

Karate Chop

Din - Braixen Lv.24

Scratch

Fire Spin

Ember

Psybeam

6 answers to this question

There's a Ducklett egg in the Obsidia Slums, but I don't know if it's worth the effort to raise in order to replace Tranquill.

You're fighting... Corey next, right? So I would recommend an Ampharos maybe, simply because they are powerful and tanky and feasible within the level cap. And it gets Electric Terrain, which will be a big help if you unlock the special thing.

Klink is practically untouchable by his ace, but watch out for Venom Drench, it will cause you to have to switch every so often. I hear it's also good later on with Shift Gear, but I don't know for sure because I abandoned mine after that fight.

... That's all I got. Good luck ^^

Edited by BreezyPonie

There's a Ducklett egg in the Obsidia Slums, but I don't know if it's worth the effort to raise in order to replace Tranquill.

You're fighting... Corey next, right? So I would recommend an Ampharos maybe, simply because they are powerful and tanky and feasible within the level cap. And it gets Electric Terrain, which will be a big help if you unlock the special thing.

Klink is practically untouchable by his ace, but watch out for Venom Drench, it will cause you to have to switch every so often. I hear it's also good later on with Shift Gear, but I don't know for sure because I abandoned mine after that fight.

... That's all I got. Good luck ^^

The thing with that Ducklet Egg, for me it was a Drowzee Egg, another thing is that I can't catch Klink yet because of the Abandoned Power Plant not open yet, and where is that Mareep?

Mareep is in Jasper Ward, where you'll be heading to shortly. In a building next to the Pokemon Center, there is a man fretting about his Mareep. Walk to the hut near the Beryl Ward Gate, and pick up a Pokesnax inside a rock. Talk to the Mareep, who is also freaking out, and give it the Pokesnax. The man presumably will have died and you get to keep the Mareep.

The thing with that Ducklet Egg, for me it was a Drowzee Egg, another thing is that I can't catch Klink yet because of the Abandoned Power Plant not open yet, and where is that Mareep?

Klink is in the Underground Railnet, Obsidia side, iirc.

The Drowzee Egg has a chance of being a Ducklett Egg, as well, but is predetermined.

Also, please use the Location Guide rather than making multiple threads on finding one or two Pokemon.

Klink is in the Underground Railnet, Obsidia side, iirc.

The Drowzee Egg has a chance of being a Ducklett Egg, as well, but is predetermined.

Also, please use the Location Guide rather than making multiple threads on finding one or two Pokemon.

Thank you Pone~ And sure thing Chubb, I'll do my best to do that!