7th Street?

4thWallCeci

Top left building in Lapis Ward. You gain access after doing all the Aqua/Magma gang stuff and getting permission from the leader. And yes, the Magnet Powder is for the corrupted Poke Ball.

Hey thanks! How many missions are there for the Magma/Aqua Gangs anyways? Also, what's in the Corrupted Pokeball in Episode 15?

Considering this kind of question is asked a lot, I'd recommend you use the search bar next time you have a question. If you can't find a solution there, then feel free to make a topic. Additionally, if that last post in a topic you find is from a while ago, I recommend you keep from posting in it.

Considering this kind of question is asked a lot, I'd recommend you use the search bar next time you have a question. If you can't find a solution there, then feel free to make a topic. Additionally, if that last post in a topic you find is from a while ago, I recommend you keep from posting in it.

I did use the search bar first, and I found NOZING

This sort of question could probably be asked in the Where Do I go Next thread (if you look there some people have asked this exact question). If you have questions like this I'd recommend posting there in future.

• 2 weeks later...

So I did both of the missions for my gang, how do I get permission to go to 7th street now? Nothing happens when I talk to my leader.

I'm guessing that you're not far enough with the story. You can only enter 7th Street when you have earned your eighth badge.