Pokémon Reborn Hardcore Nuzlocke!

Solarance

Should I live stream it?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I live stream it?

So.... Hi... If you are reading this then you most likely know who I'm an annoying little 13 year old who just wont shut up and leave the forums I'm Solarance. I will edit this post later with Episode 1 of the nuzlocke. Also, to those who think "Since your the creator, you know everything thing." I haven't really taken a look at the PBS folder, nor played the game in like 2 months. So expect that later! :D

Edited by Solarance

what about a yt series about it~

It would be silent commentary, I don't really like to speak on youtube/twitch due to people complaining that I would sound like a squeaker. This is just my opinion based off of what I hear.

There's no way you can make it far doing this. Just saying. Some of the fights are so difficult that it is unfortunately luck based whether you win or lose due to the AI making a faulty play. I mean it is possible, but you'd have to be a very well experienced vet.

If anyone would know about this, it'd be this guy

<-------------------- the true creator of the game

There's no way you can make it far doing this. Just saying. Some of the fights are so difficult that it is unfortunately luck based whether you win or lose due to the AI making a faulty play. I mean it is possible, but you'd have to be a very well experienced vet.

If anyone would know about this, it'd be this guy

<-------------------- the true creator of the game

TBH you are the true creator, I just started it. *looks to the PBS folder* JK