Possible E4 Members and Champion!

Daniel Blackworth

• Global Mods

If we did meet someone new, it would most likely be either a side character like the gang leaders or Craudburry, or someone else like Nyu who originates from the Reborn community (who would still most likely be a cameo or side character).

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

So I just started my second run, would it be worth mentioning that perhaps Amethyst herself could be our Champion in addition to the manager of the Reborn League? I mean, the bombing of the train into Peridot Station probably had a target in mind, and everyone on that train that wasn't a generic NPC was yourself and Ame. Perhaps Team Meteor was intent on targetting Ame? Champions tend to be subtle, unexpected, yet touched on quite a bit before their unmasking, I find Ame would be an interesting fit. Ehh... it's a bit too uncertain but it's something to think about. Go on discussing the discussion.

Edited by IdleThoughts

• Global Mods

So I just started my second run, would it be worth mentioning that perhaps Amethyst herself could be our Champion in addition to the manager of the Reborn League? I mean, the bombing of the train into Peridot Station probably had a target in mind, and everyone on that train that wasn't a generic NPC was yourself and Ame. Perhaps Team Meteor was intent on targetting Ame? Champions tend to be subtle, unexpected, yet touched on quite a bit before their unmasking, I find Ame would be an interesting fit. Ehh... it's a bit too uncertain but it's something to think about. Go on discussing the discussion.

Ame said she doesn't want a major role in the story, and didn't even initially want to insert herself into it.

It's 99% confirmed that we won't meet a new character since we met all of the old Reborn Online Gym Leaders in game alreafy.

Don't we still have that weird mysterious silhouette that no one knows who it is?

Unless someone already figured out and I missed the topic, oops.

But yeah, I can agree with that. I'm inclined to believe that the champion is walking among us already.

And I'm starting to believe that Lin might not be the champion at the end actually... but those are just idle thoughts~

• Global Mods

Don't we still have that weird mysterious silhouette that no one knows who it is?

Unless someone already figured out and I missed the topic, oops.

But yeah, I can agree with that. I'm inclined to believe that the champion is walking among us already.

And I'm starting to believe that Lin might not be the champion at the end actually... but those are just idle thoughts~

If you mean what I think you mean, there was a thread where someone put the pic with the silhouette next to a pic of young Lin and the details matched pretty much exactly.

I mentioned my thoughts before in some thread, but I really see the e4 being connected to the gems in some way. Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, and Amethyst. Whether those who directly are linked to them like Anna or Heather. To those who had them, or are affiliated with the one who they belong to, like Laura and El. Perhaps Bennett can fit into this category as well. Since endgame, post meteor, I see him redeeming himself, or something. And probably El not being in the elite any more for whatever conclusion happens to him.

Thus each gem would categorize each member as followed:

Ruby: Heather

Sapphire: Laura

Emerald: Bennett/ El

Amethyst: Anna

Heather being currently canon as well as El, but for that spot, it honestly depends on what happens to El by the end of the game. And if he isn't there anymore, I could see Bennett there instead through storyline reasons. And for Laura.

And Laura. Whose to say she won't regain her position again with upcoming plot.

Anna is just speculation by previous facts most people are aware of.

Edited by Myst

Ok, this is more related to a specific already confirmed E4 than it is to E4 speculation, but I just stumbled upon a hidden truth.

Seel

Eel

El

L

El is actually a Seel!

If El is a Seel and Ciel is a Seel then El is also Ciel and therefore Ciel is part of Team Meteor.

More on topic- Heather was confirmed to be in the elite four on Amertine and is also going to be given that she was a flying type trainer in the league and we need to fight her at some point.