[OOC/SignUps CLOSED!] Under the Hill: The Final Circle

Rosesong

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One quick question; does each thing function in the same way as it did the first time if we approach it multiple times and it's still functional?

Edited by K_H

Uh... Seeing as Notus is hosting your scene right now, Kenny, I can't give an honest answer. I would say temporarily assume yes, that this is Groundhog's Day (or Edge of Tomorrow, your preference) until Notus is able to provide clarification.

You know, it's kind of funny. I'd literally finished watching the Dr. Who Episode called "Blink" less than five minutes before I saw that you'd posted an Update.

It seems that the "wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... Stuff" is quite amusing to play around with.

So I finally got a response up, and I got a bit of explanation for the whole split second spacing out thing. I'm intending to slowly reveal a bit more and more about the endgame stages of Ethic's personal little war he waged and the subplot I originally had going in the first run, and use the opportunity to give some actual backstory and origin story to the whole conflict that it was genuinely missing in the first run (Plus fill in a bunch of plot holes).

I'll be doing so by either having him hear a snippet of old conversations related to it he was involved in, or seeing scenes of past battles and confrontations, many of which will have originally happened off screen during the inbetween times spanning from where the original run died and the reroll picked up. I'll probably stick to hiding them in spoilers and spacing them out to occur after he clears a major obstacle of the maze, like the Corridor just now.

I just figured that given that I never got around to giving out backstories like I said I would back then... I should at least try to get something done now that I've got the chance again.

• 3 weeks later...