insert pUUnny title here

Meruem

...sigh, i tried

anyway, i've been bored lately and school only starts in two weeks here, so I felt like giving this a try. gonna build some uu teams for you so that hopefully you get more into the meta. even if you don't get much into it, you can always enjoy using it on the ladder against someone on the server, or even on a small tournament. only have a few rules i'd like you to follow:

- only uu teams (no shit)

- only one team per person (sorry, this thread is probably not even gonna last very long anyway)

- please be creative. don't ask me for "a sticky web team", "stall", "trick room", "hyper offense", "x weather" or "a team with [insert pokemon name here]". give details on the set you want me to build around and, if possible, try to suggest a core.

- pay attention to what i mean by the above rule. being creative doesn't necessarily equal to suggesting stupid things. therefore, i refuse to build around shitty gimmicky mons like swoobat, special aerodactyl or, overall, things that get completely outclassed by other mons on the tier, such as raichu. please try not to suggest redundant cores either, such as darmanitan + entei.

that is all. i'll go to sleep now and start building tomorrow, so g'night! (feels weird to end a post like this though, so here's a kawaii HOT AS FUCK potato)

Hey MMM!

How does Salamence+Scarf Heracross sound? Sounds like a good offense core at first glance, although mught be weak to a lot of stuff in UU. Heracross beats rock and ice types while Mence is just a offense sweeper, lol. I think Banded Heracross puts in a lot of work as well with Guts. Change the moves if you want, as they are just copied smogon sets, lol

Salamence @ Lum Berry

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe

Naive Nature

- Dragon Dance

- Outrage

- Fire Blast

- Iron Tail

Heracross @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Moxie

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Close Combat

- Megahorn

- Knock Off

- Stone Edge

okay...

something that revolves around the mighty power of mega absol >:]

usual stuff... hazards, wall, sweeper, gimmick mon... etc...

the twist: has to be mono dark. all the way.

have fun!

sorry, but i count that as gimmicks, please dont do things like this from now on. anyway, if you really want a uu mono dark team with mega absol, it's not hard to think about what you'll need:

spiritomb is a must, otherwise you're done against fighting-types. hydreigon is a good special sweeper that can punch holes on opposing teams, once special walls like blissey and umbreon are removed, which absol-m can take care of. umbreon is also a must, since you'll need something to take hits and act as a support mon. mandibuzz is a decent option over umbreon, since it has defog, though that will probably not be necessary due to absol's magic bounce. you can run both of them too, for some more bulk. finally, drapion is another mon you really need on your team, or at the very least pawniard, since fairies like florges, togetic and aromatisse are going to be a pain to deal with otherwise. then, assuming you didnt use mandibuzz, you can throw in a life orb sharpedo/honchkrow for revenge killing/late game sweeping, in case m-absol dies. zoroark is also an interesting option, though i doubt it would perform as well without a partner fighting/psychic-type(s). you can run a krookodile as well, so that you at least have a rock setter. you won't be able to completely rely on magic bounce the entire time to get your own rocks up, which makes krookodile a surprisingly decent option. that and intimidate, since the only other reliable physical wall you would have is spiritomb.

this is a sample team i quickly made. not going to elaborate much on this one, i.e. how to use it, what mons to lead with, etc, since im tired and you broke the rules :<. but here, have it.

LUoJyQt.pngOJi2RKC.pngrBP7agc.png0dEKLAa.png4Z2q6hI.pngMaomY5j.png

Absol @ Absolite

Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Swords Dance/Pursuit
Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Sleep Talk/Will-O-Wisp
- Rest
Drapion @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 248 HP / 200 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes
Krookodile (M) @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Superpower

- Stealth Rock

i found it to be somewhat between standard balance and stall. anyway, hope you like it!

I will work on the other ones asap tomorrow :]]. By the way, Mr. Divergent, Gardevoir is OU, please check the UU tier banlist before suggesting another set/core.

Also, forget about the second rule, you can actually ask for 2 teams at most.

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature

• Scald
  • Icy Wind
  • Protect
  • Recover

Chesnaught
Max HP/ Max Att/ rest in SpDef
Item: Assault Vest
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Bullet Proof
-Drain Punch
-Seed Bomb
-Power-Up Punch
-Rock Tomb

So, I just wanted to use AV Chesnaught and Competitive Milotic together.- before you call Competitive Milotic gimmicky - I just wanted to punish intimidate users such as Krookodile and Arcanine - and AV Ches works. I promise.

Hey MMM!

How does Salamence+Scarf Heracross sound? Sounds like a good offense core at first glance, although mught be weak to a lot of stuff in UU. Heracross beats rock and ice types while Mence is just a offense sweeper, lol. I think Banded Heracross puts in a lot of work as well with Guts. Change the moves if you want, as they are just copied smogon sets, lol

Salamence @ Lum Berry

Naive Nature

- Dragon Dance

- Outrage

- Fire Blast

- Iron Tail

Heracross @ Choice Scarf

Jolly Nature

- Close Combat

- Megahorn

- Knock Off

- Stone Edge

it is a pretty strong offensive core, which i had fun building around. though, i could never decide whether i wanted to take a more bulky approach or just go with hyper offense. the former could probably work, though it felt a bit weird. the latter was hard to work around, because the team would have way too many holes, as stall teams and powerful wall breakers completely destroyed it. in the end, this is what i came up with.

BHDpDur.png7OxoyDT.pngNovVT6S.pngIaiT9n3.png4VqvpjP.pngTPkSJqv.png

Salamence @ Lum Berry

Naive Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
Shaymin @ Choice Specs
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish
Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- Roar
Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Taunt

- Stealth Rock

team building process:

first, i decided to go with something that could make use of salamence/heracross's wall breaking capabilities. i went with specs shaymin since it can put in a lot of work once things like blissey and fire-types that salamence can deal with are out of the way. it also gets access to healing wish, which is pretty good since both salamence and heracross could get weakened or status'd while attempting to sweep.

then, i noticed the team was pretty weak against ice/fire/fairy-types, so i thought a fire-type would have really good synergy with the rest of it. initially, i went with entei in order to focus on the team's wall breaking potential, but soon enough, i realized it was a bit redundant as heracross can already take care of the things entei is meant to counter. therefore, i switched to physically defensive arcanine, since the team also needed some bulk. in the end however (once i already had the two other 'mons) i went with physically defensive rotom-heat. i realize it's not as great as arcanine when it comes to physical defense, since arcanine gets access to intimidate and has a much higher hp stat. but one thing it could do that arcanine can't is cause switches and act as a nice pivot, which is great because bringing in heracross or shaymin isn't always easy.

next, a steel-type was a must, because the team had major weakness against rock/dragon-types and still ice/fairy somewhat. i chose to go with empoleon because i also needed some type of spinner or defogger. and for the last mon, i went with cobalion since it's a pretty solid uu mon which can fit in almost any team.

finally, you can adjust some other things to your preference. toxic is a nice option on empoleon over ice beam, if stall teams are too annoying to handle. you can also have rocks over ice beam and run swords dance on cobalion. volt switch over taunt is also not bad, for the same reasons i chose rotom-h over arcanine or, if sd cobalion, you can have either magnet rise or substitute instead of taunt. on salamence, i changed iron tail to earthquake since cobalion has coverage against fairy-types, and both rotom-h/empoleon can take them on as well. also, on shaymin i went with earth power and dazzling gleam for coverage against fire, poison and dragon-types, though, you can run air slash instead of the latter if you feel like opposing grass-types such as chesnaught and roserade are being a pain. you could also run psychic to potentially catch crobat if it switches in, however, none of these mons are too threatening, as empoleon and rotom-h should handle them pretty well. finally, another small thing you can change is salamence's ability, since moxie is pretty nice to sweep. id personally keep intimidate though, as it helps with keeping the overall team nice and bulky.

how the team should be used:

cobalion is the standard lead here. get rocks up or taunt whatever your opponent leads off with, in case they try to get their own rocks up. rotom-h is also good, depending on their team. or empoleon, if you chose to have rocks there rather than on cobalion. from there, you should focus on trying to bring in shaymin and heracross whenever you can. fire off seed flares and close combats/megahorns, because what you want to do in the beginning is weaken the opposing team as much as possible, while at the same time trying to get rid of the mons that threaten salamence the most. when you think it's the right time, set up a dragon dance with salamence and do as much damage as possible. even if you dont sweep there, heracross should be able to clean up late game.

as mentioned, both rotom-h and cobalion should always be used as pivots to provoke switches, so that you can get shaymin and heracross in the field. empoleon acts as the main wall in the team, since the others rely mainly on their resistances to take hits. it can also phase mons with roar and slowly weaken them if rocks are up, which is absolutely great.

in the end, the only thing i regretted not having a bit on this team was cleric support, since it's always extremely useful on uu. but i think you'll manage to get through that, since shaymin and rotom can both absorb status really well, and even salamence's lum berry should work fine. shaymin's healing wish should also be able to heal heracross and/or salamence if they get damaged in the midst of a sweep :].

Milotic @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD

Modest Nature

• Scald
  • Icy Wind
  • Protect
  • Recover

Chesnaught

Max HP/ Max Att/ rest in SpDef

Item: Assault Vest

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Bullet Proof

-Drain Punch

-Seed Bomb

-Power-Up Punch

-Rock Tomb

So, I just wanted to use AV Chesnaught and Competitive Milotic together.- before you call Competitive Milotic gimmicky - I just wanted to punish intimidate users such as Krookodile and Arcanine - and AV Ches works. I promise.

competitive milotic isn't too much of a gimmick imo. in fact, if anything, it's even less of a gimmick than regular milotic since it gets outclassed by most water-types in the tier. the only problem with it is that despite being able to take advantage of common defoggers and intimidate users, it can't do much back to them, especially against things like empoleon. anyway, this is what i got for you. not sure if it matches your play-style much but i found it to be a pretty solid team, overall. by the way, i changed the sets up a bit and im going to explain why later on the team building process.

x7yrWyK.png4osleFj.pngxNI0zbz.pngDU3Vc24.pngsOa3LGJ.pngY11okia.png

Milotic @ Leftovers

EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpA / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Toxic/Dragon Tail
- Recover
Chesnaught @ Assault Vest
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Power-Up Punch
Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 SpD / 44 Spe
Calm Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Roost
Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect

team building process:

so, the team turned out to look very different from what i pictured in the beginning. the first thing i thought about was having cleric support, mainly for chesnaught, but even milotic would appreciate it if it ever got hit by a toxic. i decided to go with florges since it has pretty nice synergy with chesnaught. i then noticed a steel-type would be really handy, as most of the team's weaknesses would get covered. since i still had no mega, i went with aggron, because, overall, it's a pretty nice utility mon in uu. it also had good synergy with florges, which was a plus. after that, i chose to run drapion because toxic spikes would be really handy to wear down opposing mons which chesnaught and milotic might have trouble dealing with. this is what the team looked like at this point:

x7yrWyK.png4osleFj.pngOGibMQ9.pngDoLvV40.pngEhs6UlM.png

i then noticed i had no reliable spinner/defogger yet, and i tried to fit in every single possible hazard controller i could, but nothing would fit in enough with the team. after trying to change a lot of things (tried running many things like camerupt, nidoqueen, cofagrigus, gligar, rotom-h) and never coming up with something, i decided to start from scratch.

this time, i went with gligar from the beginning so that this wouldn't be a problem in the future. i chose it over other defoggers because of the good type synergy it has with milotic. then, i put rotom-h in the team not only to form a grass/fire/water core, but also because the team was pretty weak against ice/fairy/flying-types. plus, rotom-h's volt switch and being able to mess up physical attackers helped milotic and chesnaught a lot too. then i added doublade to help with the resistances, since it's typing is great and it fit in the team really easily because of that. finally, i added umbreon for cleric support, for the reasons mentioned earlier.

as i said in the beginning, i changed up the sets a bit: on milotic, i found icy wind to be pretty weak in power and unnecessary. i dont see the power decrease being worth that speed drop at all, so i put ice beam over that, so that it can hit dragons and grass-types much harder. i also dont see any point in running protect. milotic isn't meant to scout, not to mention that umbreon can already do that, if you really feel like it's necessary. i can understand the lefties recovery, but that applies to about any pokemon. i instead gave it toxic (or dragon tail, choose which one you prefer) so that it can reliably take care of other water-types, or just things it can't hit very hard. on chesnaught, i replaced stone miss with rock tomb, for more power. again, the speed drop is probably not going to be useful to catch things like crobat and aerodactyl on a switch, since they'll still be able to outspeed. rather than that, surprising them with a powerful stone edge could get you a ko after rocks, which is pretty nice. i made those changes from my own pure experience, so you can change all of it back to how it was if you want to. the team is yours :].

finally, here are some other small things you can change if you want to: you can run u-turn over stealth rock on gligar, if you feel like rocks arent a must, though personally, i would keep them. especially if you choose to run dragon tail on milotic. on doublade, you can go for a specially defensive set if you want to (with toxic over sd and rest/talk if you want that as well). though, it really lacks in power, so i wouldnt recommend it.

lead off with either gligar or rotom-h, depending on your opponent's team. hell, you could even lead with milotic, if they happen to have something like krookodile. if gligar, you should just set up rocks and from that point, try to safely bring chesnaught in whenever possible. with chesnaught, you can punch holes on opposing teams and even live hits from mons you normally wouldnt be able to, such as hydreigon. whenever it gets weakened or status'd, you should go into umbreon so that it's always healthy and ready to put in work. milotic should be brought in mostly when you feel like you might get a competitive boost. even if you dont, however, it's always a nice option to check fire-types that annoy chesnaught.

by the way, you might've already noticed that this team is extremely bulky. specifically, the gligar/doublade/umbreon core can take care of lots of things that milotic and chesnaught might not be able to handle. also, i know the team might seem really slow, and that's mainly because i somewhat designed it to counter sticky web teams. it doesn't need to rely on speed too much (though i edited the speed evs a bit in order to speed-creep some common speed tiers), so sticky web is something you shouldnt fear at all. in fact, it even helps you give milotic an instant competitive boost whenever it's brought in, which is pretty handful. however, if you feel like speed is really lacking in the team and doublade's priority shadow sneak isn't enough, you can run a scarf rotom with trick over wow, a timid nature and max speed/spa. finally, even though doublade's main purpose there is to help on walling certain things, you can use it to clean up late game as well, once your opponent's team has been weakened just enough.

that's about it, hope you two like the teams :]].

fatcroak and rd megapert pls (np luke if u want >: ))

so i ended up making two teams because i had many options and didnt know which to go with. the first one focuses more on the rain (no luke) and is mostly hyper offense, while the second one has luke and is slightly more balanced, with some things that benefit from the rain a bit.

this is the first one:

DkzmqLF.pngQ1pt99R.png1EDS7nP.pngzjlA5Tu.pngCtmfw6t.pngk8XeXGL.png

Swampert @ Swampertite

Ability: Damp
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Rain Dance
Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Hyper Voice
- Surf
- Volt Switch
Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance
Bronzong @ Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 1 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Rain Dance
Gligar @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog

- Roost

team building process:

since this is the more rain oriented team, the first thing i wanted was a special sweeper that is able to abuse it. i went with heliolisk since it can take care of common physical walls swampert might struggle to deal with, such as slowking, doublade and forretress. in return, swampert handles umbreon, blissey and florges pretty well, which is pretty nice. then, i wanted another swift swim sweeper, and since it's not very prevalent in uu anymore, i picked kingdra. for the same reasons as heliolisk, it has pretty nice synergy with swampert and toxicroak.

after that i decided to add bronzong to the team since it benefits from the rain a lot and can set up rocks, which are pretty useful. i gave it rain dance and a damp rock to aid the rain sweepers too. furthermore, bronzong can take care of special wall breakers like shaymin, which the rest of the team might struggle to deal with. finally, i added gligar because it has really good synergy with the rest of the team, as most of its team mates can take water/ice-type attacks which gligar cant. plus, it can take care of common physical walls which threaten the team quite a bit. i also gave it defog since hazards are very common in uu and they could turn out to annoy the rest of the team.

on swampert, i decided to go with a standard bulky spread that can outspeed timid sceptile and scarf chandelure in the rain. if you want to, you can run 176 evs to outspeed aerodactyl as well, or max speed evs and a jolly nature so that fast scarf users like mienshao and infernape don't stop you from sweeping.

on toxicroak, you can have sub over gunk shot if you want, though do note you'll lose coverage against fairies like florges, so be careful with that. sucker punch is essential for priority, since toxicroak is slow without speed investment, but knock off is a decent option if that doesn't trouble you.

finally, on heliolisk, grass knot is a pretty good option over surf, since the team already has enough water coverage. it allows you to take care of water/ground-types which normally threaten swampert and toxicroak.

bronzong is the best lead here. you can either set up rocks or get up a rain dance, both of which help the team a lot. however, if there are mons on the opposing team which threaten bronzong, heliolisk and gligar are also nice options, thanks to volt/turn. anyway, whenever you can, try to set up a rain dance, with either swampert, kingdra or bronzong. from there, do as much damage as you can until the rain wears out. your opponent will likely be pressured by the rain and try to stall it out, so predicting well is essential in the beginning.

if your opponent ever manages to bring safely bring in a powerful wall breaker that threatens you, dont hesitate to go into gligar/bronzong. they should wall them well enough and keep the team healthy. defog away any hazards with gligar, if your opponent ever tries to stack too much of them and, once again, set up a rain dance whenever you can with bronzong.

toxicroak should only be used on late game, once most of its checks have been weakened enough. so once you think it's the right time, bring it in, set up an sd and do as much damage as possible. even if you dont sweep here, heliolisk (and even swampert/kingdra on the rain) should be able to revenge kill whatever is left.

at this point, i was mostly glad with this team, but i still wanted to have lucario in the team. also, if there was one thing that annoyed me a bit about it, was that the offensive cores were a bit redundant at times (for instance, even if heliolisk can take care of things like vaporeon, toxicroak could already handle them anyway).

enter the second team:

DkzmqLF.pngQ1pt99R.pngFJeemTU.pnghsPkouG.pngRKQA7W1.pngVbCUS6h.png

Swampert @ Swampertite

Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Rain Dance
Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Flash Cannon
- Vacuum Wave
- Nasty Plot
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head

- Swords Dance

Togetic @ Eviolite
Ability: Serene Grace
Calm Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Defog
- Baton Pass

- Roost

team building process:

this one focuses more on the bulk and slowly wearing down the opponent, rather than on the rain aspect. the first thing that came to my mind was that i needed a cleric, since status stops swampert, croak and luke from sweeping. i went with umbreon because it has really good type synergy with toxicroak, since the latter can take care of fairies for umbreon, while umbreon takes care of annoying psychic-types. then i decided to add standard sd doublade, to reliably take on physical attackers while dealing some nice damage. it especially pairs well with toxicroak since it takes on annoying psychic-types (mainly cm users) which toxicroak has to rely on predicting with sucker punch to beat. finally, since i still had no hazard controller, i decided to throw in togetic since it's an extremely bulky mon overall and it further helps with wearing down the opponent's team so that luke/croak can sweep at some point.

the changes to swampert and toxicroak from before still apply, if you like them better that way. on togetic, i chose baton pass for pivoting, which allows it to safely bring in the three main wall breakers. though, you can give it toxic (to cripple certain annoying walls) or thunder wave (so that toxicroak can outspeed things it normally wouldnt be able to). you can also give it heal bell and give umbreon toxic. on doublade, specially defensive w/ toxic can also work, though i'd keep it as it is.

finally, you can replace vaporeon with umbreon, since they do pretty much the same. doing that won't change the team much, but fire-types are kind of an issue, since the only resist you have is swampert. as for the vaporeon set, you can make it standard cleric, or give togetic heal bell and give vaporeon either toxic or roar, if opposing set-up sweepers are annoying. you can also have bronzong instead of doublade, if you feel like you need rocks. rain dance is optional on this one, since the team doesn't rely too much on it to win, so you can have lefties and run earthquake/protect instead. and you can have gligar over togetic, just like on the first team. this is how the team will look like if you choose to do that:

DkzmqLF.pngQ1pt99R.pngFJeemTU.pnghsPkouG.png/ub9TwkB.pngRKQA7W1.png/Ctmfw6t.pngVbCUS6h.png/k8XeXGL.png

Swampert @ Swampertite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Rain Dance
Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Flash Cannon
- Vacuum Wave
- Nasty Plot
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
OR
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
OR
Bronzong @ Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Rain Dance
Togetic @ Eviolite
Calm Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Defog
- Baton Pass
- Roost
OR
Gligar @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog

- Roost

unlike with the first team, you don't want to bring in toxicroak and lucario all the time here. first, you should focus on slowly wearing down your opponent's main checks to these two so that, at some point, they're able to sweep or do major damage to your opponent's team. that said, the lead really depends on what your opponent has. swampert isn't bad to mega evolve right off the bat and set up a rain dance. you can go with togetic too, and proceed to baton pass into something that can put offensive pressure or just umbreon/doublade, to wall your opponent to hell. if you went with gligar or bronzong (or both) those are also pretty nice leads.

from there, slowly wear down your opponent's team with your triple defensive core of choice (vaporeon/umbreon, bronzong/doublade, gligar/togetic). you'll have to deal some damage with luke/croak/swampert every once in a while, though make sure the team remains nice and healthy at all times (thanks to umbreon/vaporeon). be very careful when using croak and luke because they're the main sweepers here, so you dont want to lose them on the very beginning. as ive said before, weakening your opponent is crucial, 'cause when they really shine is in mid-late game. play nice and patiently like that, and the team is sure to do well :]].

Give me an Agility Mega Amphy and Shaymin (scarfed or speced) to kill all bulky Scald spammers and more, and add DD Feraligatr without Aqua Jet if possible. I love playing offensively.

tried to make it as offensive as possible while keeping some bulk (which is always necessary). im going to list a few things you can change later if you want to.

m2uZyQ0.pngc5AuEnX.pngr9sCCLE.png9UUSvcx.pngaMdIZwB.pngerwCgRP.png

Ampharos @ Ampharosite

Ability: Static
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Agility
Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish
Arcanine @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun
Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch
- Stealth Rock
Togetic @ Eviolite
Calm Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Defog
- Baton Pass
- Roost

team building process:

alright, so the first thing i wanted was fitting a fire-type in the team, 'cause y'know, grass/fire/water core. initially i went with rotom-h, because it's a really solid mon overall that fits in almost any team. later after adding the other team mates i realized the team lacked physical bulk a bit, so i decided to go with physically defensive arcanine. it does what it's meant to well and it also has pretty decent attack to threaten at least grass-types that annoy feraligatr.
then i realized the team had no hazards whatsoever, and a steel-type would fit in really well. i chose cobalion because it's a great pivot mon that can set up rocks early game, put some offensive pressure and overall force switches. it has especially good synergy with ampharos, as it can take care of things that can stop it from sweeping, such as blissey, florges and umbreon.
finally, the team had no hazard controller yet and it also lacked a special wall quite a bit, so wall breakers like hydreigon and shaymin could decimate it. i decided to go with togetic because it's a really bulky mon and it has access to defog, if hazards ever become a pain.
as for things you can change, on ampharos i opted for a timid nature and 224 evs because fast megas like aerodactyl, beedrill and sceptile can stop ampharos from sweeping, not to mention that the former two are especially threatening. do note in mega form, ampharos can't outspeed them unless they have a neutral nature, so be careful when choosing to mega. that said, you can run less evs (188 or 216) to outspeed other things (noivern and base 130s like jolteon, respectively), after an agility. you can also run modest nature for more power, though do note you'll only be able to outspeed base 120s even if you put 252 evs in speed.
on feraligatr you can edit the moves to your liking. you can run substitute over ice punch to set up on water-types like vaporeon more easily. you can also run double dance (swords dance over ice punch) for more power, though if you choose to do that, you should also go for a jolly nature. i wouldnt recommend it, however, since you'll get very little chances to set up that much. finally, if you dont like crunch and feel like you need coverage for electric-types, you can replace it with earthquake.
on shaymin, i went with scarf in the end because the team lacked speed control a bit as well as a decent revenge killer (other than arcanine). if you want power though, and you feel like arcanine is enough to revenge kill fast threats, you can run specs. you can also alter the moves to your preference, i.e., air slash or psychic over dazzling gleam. i think dazzling gleam is better though, as you can surprise hydreigon, which shaymin will often have to face. then again, it's not like hydreigon is too threatening since you have togetic.
on cobalion, you can run taunt over volt switch or, if you feel like you dont need rocks, you can even run a substitue swords dance set. id keep rocks, however, since you already have enough wall breakers to put offensive pressure and rocks are extremely useful. especially since you'll need to weaken the opponent's team gradually to eventually sweep with ampharos/feraligatr.
finally, if you want even more offensive pressure, you can replace arcanine with choice banded entei. i would keep arcanine though, since without it, you dont have proper switch-ins for most physical attackers. this is how the team will look like if you choose to use entei:
m2uZyQ0.pngc5AuEnX.pngr9sCCLE.pngy75SH9k.pngaMdIZwB.pngerwCgRP.png

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Agility
Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish
Entei @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Flare Blitz
Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch
- Stealth Rock
Togetic @ Eviolite
Calm Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Defog
- Baton Pass
- Roost

the standard lead here is cobalion, but like on most battles, you should be able to predict and expect something that annoys cobalion, such as scarf mienshao. thus, you can reply with arcanine for example, or even scarf shaymin (to put offensive pressure right off the bat). in any case, assuming you manage to safely bring cobalion in the beginning, you should set up rocks and (volt) switch out of there. then, whenever you have a chance to bring either ampharos, feraligatr or shaymin in, use them to do massive damage. never risk setting up too much, because you shouldn't need to. togetic/arcanine/cobalion is a pretty safe defensive core which should be able to take care of things that annoy the three main wall breakers here. anyway, after you think the opponent's main stops to feraligatr/ampharos have been worn down enough, you should bring them in, set up an agility/dragon dance and attempt to sweep. again, be very careful with the time you choose to do this. don't risk doing it if you see even the slightest thing that can stop them and ko them. you won't be able to rely on shaymin's healing wish if they just go and faint on you.
getting damaged a bit in the midst of a sweep is fine; losing them (against a faster threat or a scarfer) when you still need them isn't. so if you play nice and safe until late game, you should do well with the team :].

sorry for the wait, hope you like 'em guys :].
EDIT: so it's been two days and i'm enjoying this so far. i'd really appreciate some feedback from you guys on a few things:

1. do you like the way i present the teams?

2. should i list threats that the teams might have trouble dealing with?

3. should i also show you some replays of me using them on the ladder?

Edited by Gore

Personally, I think you need to get some sleep man. The time of that edit is bad for you health and wellbeing :P I like the team other than the fact that my physical and special walls are both weak to SR. Other than that, I'll change the speed settings on Gatr and Amphy to hit max speed propably, unless they can spare some leftover EVs without missing on any speedtier. I'm also worried about Mega Aero a bit, I think it's faster than Gatr after one Dance. Arcanine can really break Mega Bees balls with the drops and the Helmet. Maybe I'll make it more offensive, perhaps add Crunch to say hi to Cresselia and Reuniclus and do them some chip damage? Intimidate and the Helmet though, I like them more than Entei.

I really have a great respect for these superfast megas though. Defog makes me nervous. My walls hate hazards... Are there any Spinners on the tier that are worth considering?

And then there's rain. Oh goodness Mega Pert.

Your presentation is fine, allthough I prefer sprites over icons (pls no gen6 gifs) and you do a great job giving insight about teambuilding and usage. Noting some threats would be awesome, replays too, if you have any. If you don't have any... I think you did too much already.

Edit: ok, how about a Hitmontop over Togetic? That thing is RU, but Vest and Intimidate make practically an Eviolite, it resists rocks, and it can be specially bulky, physically bulky, bulky in both to a disgusting level, and can fire strong attacks with good coverage or go to Technician Priospam. Togetic has recovery and doesn't take Spikes damage and TSpikes, and Hitmontop can't BatonPass for momentum, but hey.

Edited by Odybld

you can go for hitmontop, but do note that special wall breakers like hydreigon will be a pain. you can also replace arcanine/cobalion/togetic with gligar/doublade/umbreon if you want to. you can keep cobalion instead of having doublade too, but do note the only thing you'll have for fighting-types is gligar, which isn't always a reliable physical wall. in any case, faster megas and scarfs are no longer too threatening and you should still be able to take care of most special/physical wall breakers like nidoking, hydreigon, mienshao, etc. by the way, since you now have a cleric and faster threats are no longer a problem, you can change shaymin into either a specs set (while keeping healing wish or changing that to giga drain) or a life orb set with rest in the last move slot.

here's the team after those changes (i listed more options on the movesets, so edit that when importing the team).

m2uZyQ0.pngc5AuEnX.pngr9sCCLE.pngk8XeXGL.pngRKQA7W1.pnghsPkouG.png

Ampharos @ Ampharosite

Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Agility
Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch/Swords Dance/Substitute
- Dragon Dance
Shaymin @ Life Orb/Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Rest/Healing Wish/Giga Drain
Gligar @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn/Stealth Rock
- Defog/Stealth Rock
- Roost
Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell
- Wish

- Protect

I still like the first draft the most. But hey, thanks a lot! Now I have to pay you overtime! I'll be able to play the team in around a month when I'm back home, so I'll be back with more feedback then. But I will try Hittop too, and I'll make it work :P

I will give you the most godly core to work on.... r u ready for it???

THE Whimsicott, zozoark core

-

How is it OP

both of them take the same amount of hazards damage.

They kind of synergize defensively (who is gonna have the ballz to use a fighting move on a whimsicott???))

Offensively zozorack w/ flamethrower can take care of whim counters such as abamasnow (oh shit they also take same amount of damage from hail)

and whim can take care of fast fighting pokes / paralize fast stuff who think they can beat a zozoark.

idrk uu or sets but I think together they are a force to be reckoned with

-

makeopteampls

Hey, I was thinking about a ZoZo Rack - Mega Diancie team after you exposed my Mega Meta one :P You do are the all-knowing god after all :P

-

How is it OP

They kind of synergize defensively (who is gonna have the ballz to use a fighting move on a whimsicott???))

Offensively zozorack w/ flamethrower can take care of whim counters such as abamasnow (oh shit they also take same amount of damage from hail)

and whim can take care of fast fighting pokes / paralize fast stuff who think they can beat a zozoark.

-

makeopteampls

guys, sorry for the wait. ive been busy (more like lazy tbh) lately and also caught a cold which developed to sinusitis. they should be up in two days or so. i already made the teams, all thats left to do is write the post.

thanks for understanding :].

alright, here they are guys :].

-

How is it OP

-

makeopteampls

wow interesting, but ur a fkn idiot u forgot the most syn3rg3t1c thing about them: they both have a base hp stat of 60!!1 but yeah zoroark is a really fun mon which i always enjoy building around. and playing with it is the best, especially when you manage to trick your opponents and just sit there giggling like a ten year old girl when they go "wtf?? how!!?!1". i think it can work really well with whimsicott SYNERGY because zoroark pairs especially well with pivots and, overall, anything that's fairy, psychic, fighting or ghost and/or shares a common move with it.

here's the team i got for you:

y2tBm9u.pngoI2oUX6.pngmpupIVx.pngTo1y8lu.pnghsPkouG.pngk8XeXGL.png

Whimsicott @ Leftovers

Ability: Prankster
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- U-turn
- Leech Seed
- Encore
Zoroark @ Life Orb
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 196 Atk / 96 SpA / 216 Spe
Naive Nature
- Knock Off
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Sucker Punch
Chandelure @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch
- Stealth Rock
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
Gligar @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog

- Roost

team building process:

first thing i wanted to add was a ghost-type or at least something that had moves in common with zoroark. i went with sub cm chandelure 60 HP EVEN MORE SYNERGY as it can deal with things like florges and blissey which would normally trouble zoroark a bit. as i mentioned, ghost-types overall are very good fits for any team that has zoroark, but one of the greatest things about running sub cm chandelure on this team is that if you mess with your opponents enough, you can safely set up on many things that zoroark and even whimsicott tend to force in, and potentially sweep.

then i added in cobalion, as the team couldn't properly check certain dark-types. and also for rocks, which are always nice. i also gave it volt switch to further help zoroark on deceiving the opponents/opening a chance for chandelure to set up and sweep.

then i threw in a umbreon/gligar core to deal with wall breakers like nidoking and mienshao, and also because i still had no cleric or defogger.

now, there are many things you can adjust here to your liking. for starters, whimsicott has many other moves to choose from, such as tailwind and stun spore for better speed control, or moonblast over giga drain for coverage. the set shouldnt change as physically defensive/pivot whimsicott is more adequate to this team, imo.

on zoroark, i went with a mixed set because of how good its coverage is and how much of a troll it can be. it fucks up most leads thanks to its wide coverage and illusion. though, you can run a choice specs/scarf(or even band) over this, with three moves for coverage and switcheroo/u-turn. you can also run a swords dance or nasty plot set with focus sash/life orb, but i dont think thats necessary given the other team mates. finally, you can run low kick over grass knot in order to properly deal with dark-types like umbreon, but imo, grass knot is better so that you can fuck up things like swampert and even blastoise-m. furthermore, you have cobalion already, so having coverage for said dark-types isn't a must.

if you don't like sub cm chandelure, you can run a standard scarf set (flamethrower, shadow ball, energy ball, trick) which is pretty good on this team since you have no other revenge killer besides zoroark (w/ sucker punch). if you do run scarf chandelure, you can run sub sd cobalion (or w/ magnet rise/taunt over sub) instead of the standard pivot, since whimsicott already does well in that role. if you do that you should consider having rocks on gligar instead of u-turn or defog, since this team is all about forcing switches and whatnot.

finally, you can run vaporeon over umbreon, though imo, even if vaporeon might seem to have better synergy with the rest of the team, umbreon is a better fit as you will struggle to deal with special wallbreakers otherwise. also, another interesting change i found was infernape + doublade over chandelure + cobalion. i didnt actually try it, but you can, as both are good partners for zoroark. here's how the team will look like if you make those changes:

y2tBm9u.pngoI2oUX6.pngDpZAOij.pngsOa3LGJ.pnghsPkouG.pngk8XeXGL.png

Whimsicott @ Leftovers

Ability: Prankster
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- U-turn
- Leech Seed
- Encore
Zoroark @ Choice Specs
Ability: Illusion
Timid Nature
- Night Daze
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Trick
Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- U-turn
Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
Gligar @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

as a side note, i switched zoroark to specs because the team only had physical attackers, which felt a bit redundant. you can try mixed/nasty plot infernape + mixed/sd/scarf zoroark too. overall, there's lots of things you can do with these two (and even whimsicott, if you wanna run an offensive one with lo), so your choice here!

late edit: i had done this long ago, but recently i noticed hoopa became uu, as expected. you can run that over chandelure too, though it is likely become bl at some point.

lead with zoroark or one of the two pivots. gligar is also a decent pick, but the others are better. anyway, if you go with zoroark, you should put on as much offensive pressure as you can. zoroark is an extremely good anti-lead mon if you manage to trick your opponent into thinking its not zoroark. after that (or if you picked one of the pivots to lead with) you should try to set up rocks asap and then u-turn around, basically forcing switches while doing damage with zoroark/chandelure/cobalion (or infernape/doublade if you went with those).

whenever something is weak, got crippled by status or you're just threatened by a special wallbreaker, go into umbreon. if a physical wallbreaker like entei is safely brought in or if hazards from the opposing team are up, you should go into gligar and defog them as soon as possible, since you wanna switch around a lot without getting hurt. finally, after you have weakened the opposing team enough, try to bring in chandelure safely (or cobalion if you chose to run sub sd), set up and attempt to sweep. even if the sweep fails, it should be fairly easy to revenge kill whatever mons are left :].

Haxorus and Roserade if you'd please.

so i came up with something that was between balance and hyper offense, which i think matches your play-style nicely. be careful when importing, because i was lazy at the time i made this and decided to list the changes you can make on the the import rather than on the team building process, though i did elaborate on some of them there. anyway, i like how this turned out, looks pretty solid to me:

VAgfixA.pngRrbnDGX.png4VqvpjP.pngLVHIjEn.pngOGibMQ9.pngDU3Vc24.png

Haxorus @ Life Orb/Lum Berry

Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance/Poison Jab
- Dragon Dance
Roserade @ Black Sludge/Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure/Technician
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Toxic Spikes/Hidden Power Fire
Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic/Ice Beam/Flash Cannon
- Defog/Stealth Rock
- Roar
Houndoom @ Houndoominite
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot
- Taunt/Substitute/Destiny Bond
Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
- Protect
Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity/Hyper Cutter
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn/Knock Off
- Stealth Rock/Defog

- Roost

team building process:

the first thing i decided to do was build a grass/fire/water core around roserade, in order to cover some of the team's major weaknesses. i also needed a steel-type and defogger/stealth rock setter, so i threw in empoleon/houndoom. empoleon fits very well on many teams because of how useful it can be and mega houndoom pairs very nicely with haxorus, as they can deal with each others' counters, "cleaning each others paths", to make sweeping easier for them.

then i added florges as it had very good synergy with empoleon/houndoom and cleric is very nice, even if you choose to have natural cure roserade. finished off with gligar since i needed a good and reliable physical wall, and also because empoleon isn't always completely reliable when it comes to hazard control, meaning you can switch around rocks and defog between those two.

as i mentioned, i left many options for you to edit when importing the team. some of them are pretty self explanatory, so ill only elaborate on the more "complex" ones:

- because you have a cleric, life orb is a nice item over lum berry. however, lum isn't only good on haxorus to get rid of annoying status that stops it from sweeping, but also because of outrage's confusion. that said, choose whichever you prefer, both are good items for different reasons.

- again, since you have cleric, natural cure roserade isn't a must. toxic spikes are still pretty nice, especially since you have houndoom/haxorus, but hidden power fire is an option you should really consider, since it surprises things like forretress with a ko. if you do go for a full offensive roserade (i.e. hp fire), consider using a life orb. also, i didn't list it on the options, but you can have spikes if you want to. in my opinion though, toxic spikes work better on this team.

- as i said, you can switch hazard control around between empoleon and gligar. be careful when choosing the abilities though, because if you go for rocks on gligar and no defog, you have access to immunity which is pretty nice. though, gligar is better for removing hazards as it is immune to spikes and can take hits more easily (not to mention that it has reliable recovery in roost).

lead with whatever you chose to have rocks on and try to set them up asap. if you have toxic spikes on roserade that's also a pretty nice lead, but be careful with what your opponent has since a roserade vs infernape match-up (for example) wouldn't be nice. houndoom is also a good choice if your opponent has slow leads, as you'll be able to go mega right off the bat and can even threaten them with a taunt or sub, if you chose to have those.

then, focus on slowly weakening his team with roserade/empoleon, while keeping your own healthy and away from powerful things with florges/gligar. if you set up toxic spikes, shuffling your opponent's team around with empoleon's roar is a very nice thing to do, since you'll be able to weaken things that would otherwise stop haxorus or houndoom from sweeping.

mega houndoom can be used at any point during the game; it can put offensive pressure on the beginning, as i said, and it can also be very useful in mid and late game. haxorus, however, should only be used during late game, unless something is threatening you and haxorus is the only thing you have to deal with said thing. otherwise, you should only attempt to sweep when you feel like your opponent's biggest haxorus counters have been weakened enough. the team should work pretty effectively if you play like that :].

Can I request a Flame/Toxic Orb Guts Heracross and Life Orb Arcanine core?

i actually really like how this turned out, despite the fact that it seemed like i could never come up with something nice. overall, its a team that puts a lot of offensive pressure while having counters for certain wallbreakers/faster threats. its more balance than hyper offense tbh, but yeah, here it is:

7OxoyDT.png9UUSvcx.pngESHV9dP.png8BbeMwd.pngsOa3LGJ.pngVbCUS6h.png

Heracross @ Toxic Orb

Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Facade
- Swords Dance
Arcanine @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Wild Charge
- Morning Sun
Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain
Slowking @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Dragon Tail
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off
Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword

- Swords Dance

Togetic @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 248 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Defog
- Baton Pass

- Roost

team building process:

i threw in mega sceptile first, since it can do lots of damage once heracross and arcanine take care of walls like blissey and florges. furthermore, sceptile can take care of bulky water-types and physical walls that would otherwise threaten heracross and arcanine, so i figured they paired up nicely.

i then wanted a water-type to form a nice grass/fire/water core with sceptile/arcanine. at first i went with vaporeon (which is a good choice, if you still want to go with that), but soon afterwards i noticed slowking had a niche in the team, as it can paralyze faster threats that stop heracross from sweeping. it can also shuffle opposing teams around with dragon tail, slowly weakening them.

finally, since the team had no decent physical/special defensive core yet and i also needed some sort of hazard control, i added togetic and doublade. togetic was an especially good option because of its slow baton pass which allows it to safely bring in heracross/sceptile. doublade provides some nice offensive support while being able to deal with faster things like mega-aerodactyl and crobat, which heracross struggles with.

as for other options, there are a few things you can switch around to your liking:

- megahorn over facade isn't bad at all, but due to the miss rate, i think facade provides more reliable coverage along with cc/knock off (normal/fighting/dark)

- you can have close combat over wild charge on arcanine, since water-types aren't even that much of a problem to the team. you can also run crunch over morning sun, but recovery is pretty nice on arcanine, since it slowly loses hp due to life orb and it tends to force many things out.

- you should consider running hidden power fire over focus blast on sceptile, since you already have cc on heracross to deal with things like umbreon and blissey. hp fire provides a reliable way to deal with forretress and weakened av escavalier. substitute is also a good option over leaf storm, since sceptile also tends to force many things out, mainly bulky water-types.

- psyshock is okay over dragon tail on slowking, but id personally keep that as shuffling is better than coverage. either way, you'd only be able to hit things like dragalge and tentacruel for more damage, which you can paralyze and force out.

- finally, instead of running baton pass on togetic, heal bell is a pretty nice option if your arcanine/sceptile happen to get paralyzed or slowking gets poisoned. thunder wave is also good on it for the same reason as it is on slowking.

- cobalion isn't a bad choice over doublade if you want a nice pivot that can set up rocks. it also helps on dealing with fairies, which was one of doublade's major points. though, cobalion felt a bit redundant to me as you already have heracross. plus, its not like rocks are an absolute must on this type of team.

- instead of slowking/doublade, you can run vaporeon/bronzong. pretty good core in my opinion, so if you see yourself struggling with status and lack of recovery, try using this team instead:

7OxoyDT.png9UUSvcx.pngESHV9dP.pngub9TwkB.pngCtmfw6t.pngVbCUS6h.png

Heracross @ Toxic Orb

Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Facade
- Swords Dance
Arcanine @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Wild Charge
- Morning Sun
Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
Togetic @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 248 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Defog
- Baton Pass
- Roost

- side note: if you choose this team, another thing you can change around is heal bell/roar/baton pass. what i mean is, if you choose to have heal bell on togetic, you can run roar on vaporeon, which is pretty good in my opinion. even if you dont run heal bell on togetic, roar is a nice option if you feel like status doesnt threaten you.

the best leads you can go with here are heracross/arcanine/sceptile. the team focuses on putting offensive pressure right off the bat and forcing things out. nothing is staying undamaged; destroy everything in your way. though, if you went with the team that has bronzong, you can lead with that and set up rocks. be careful with what you choose to deal with though. for instance, if your opponent has something like darmanitan, it is preferable that you don't lead with heracross/sceptile. though, on this case, be careful even if you go with arcanine or slowking, as it'll likely carry rock slide and u-turn.

then, whenever you feel pressured by faster threats or powerful wall breakers, you should go into one of your counters, i.e. slowking/doublade/togetic (or vaporeon/bronzong/togetic) so that your offensive core remains as healthy as possible. defog hazards away with togetic if they're ever annoying you, and try to paralyze as much things as you can with slowking. at the same time, do massive damage with your offensive core, and, if after a while you feel like the opponent's team has been weakened enough, attempt to clean with whatever you have left of that core. this team should work pretty decently imo :].

Well, after you get better and write the monsterpost for the other teams, give me a Nidoking-Hydra-Scarfcross team. Go very fast, very aggressive. A Taunt user would be cool too. Leave defensive synergy to resistances.

okay, i tried to make it as aggressive as i could, but i ended up sacrificing some speed for a spinner (i.e. blastoise) and resistances. i don't think it is a major problem, however, as faster things like noivern and crobat don't really threaten the team too much, given their counters didn't faint. in the end, scarfcross was the fastest thing in the team, but if you really find this an issue you can make rotom-h scarf instead of specs.

aSkDQWO.png7OxoyDT.pngC6ILtuu.pngsOa3LGJ.pngWtAlvFO.pngIaiT9n3.png

Nidoking @ Life Orb

Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt
- Roost
Blastoise-Mega @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 240 HP / 232 SpA / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin
Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
Rotom-Heat @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

team building process:

first thing i went with was doublade, because it has extremely good synergy with hydreigon. overall, they're amazing partners and i figured it could put some offensive pressure while also walling certain things that trouble the team to some extent.

i then threw in blastoise as the team needed some sort of spinner/defogger. i had no mega yet and since blastoise can put some offensive pressure too, i figured it would be a good option.

lastly, to properly deal with bulky water-types while keeping some bulk, i added specs rotom-h. at first i had specially defensive rotom-h (which you can run if you want to), but i found specs to be better on this team, especially since you wanted it to be really strong offensively. furthermore, you can cripple many walls with trick, which would otherwise annoy the team a lot.

also, even if it doesn't seem like it, taunt + roost hydreigon is actually pretty good because it can annoy many special walls (not counting with florges/aromatisse), that would otherwise be able to recover from its hits. it doesnt require coverage either that much, since you have heracross for blissey/umbreon and doublade for the fairies. then again, it's not like blissey or umbreon can do anything to hydreigon, since you have taunt and roost. by the way, if you want to, you can run aura sphere on blastoise over ice beam, but personally, i find the latter to be better since it allows blastoise to fuck up grass-types that tend to switch in its moves.

lastly, cobalion is a nice option over doublade, if you don't want to run rocks on nidoking. it deals with fairies, which is its major purpose (though it can be a bit redundant, given you have heracross on the team). if you do that or just don't feel the need to run rocks on nidoking, you can have thunderbolt or flamethrower there instead. nidoqueen, while not being as good as nidoking in power, is also a decent option over its male counterpart, if you ever choose to give a bigger focus to the bulk.

lead depends on your opponent's team a lot, but overall, nidoking/hydreigon/rotom-h are pretty solid options. with nidoking, you can set up rocks, while hydreigon taunts slow leads from setting up their own hazards. rotom-h can volt switch out into a counter while dealing some damage, or cripple your opponent with trick right off the bat. heracross is also good for putting offensive pressure on the beginning.

with this team, you just have to switch around to whichever wall breaker has the best match-up. you want to punch holes on your opponent's team, so that you're able to clean during late-game. rotom-h/hydreigon are the main things you have in order to cripple opposing walls or stall teams, in general. nidoking can to a lot of damage to anything that isn't umbreon or blissey, but you'll have to predict what your opponent will switch into most of the times. blastoise's main purpose is spinning away hazards that annoy the team while doing damage to fire-types and other things that threaten doublade and heracross.

once your opponent's team is weakened enough and you see a chance to get a moxie boost with heracross or set up with doublade, try to safely bring them in and clean whatever is left from your opponent's team. it's probably not as fast as you wanted it to be, but i think it's still a pretty nice team :].

hope all of you liked the teams. i wont be taking any more requests now, since school starts next tuesday for me and i've been very lazy lately. though, if you're interested, i will likely do this some time in the future (basically once i feel like it again).

would appreciate if a mod locked this now. if you have any questions about the teams or need any help, just pm me and i should reply within a day or two, depending on how busy i am.