Piloswine

Neo

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.

[set Name]

[species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]

Trait: [Ability]

EVs: [EVs]

[Nature] Nature

- Move 1

- Move 2

- Move 3

- Move 4

[Description of Set]

Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

Piloswine (M) @ Eviolite

Trait: Thick Fat

EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SDef

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Amnesia

- Curse

- Earthquake

- Icicle Spear

Yes I did just post a set for Piloswine. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? Anyway, I got to thinking about how this thing can actually be pretty monstrous if given the chance to set up. Amnesia and Curse make you the president of bulkland. Earthquake is fucking amazing after a couple curses. The same can be said for Icicle Spear. After trying this set myself, I can personally say that if you let Piloswine set up on you, not only do you deserve to be swept, but you should stop playing. This Wall/Sweeper is a fucking beast, so enjoy. I know I'll enjoy the 50 extra $R.

Piloswine (M) @ Eviolite

EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SDef

- Reflect

- Light Screen

- Toxic / Curse / Icicle Spear

- Earthquake

Say what? Yes, it's true. Piloswine gets dual screens, and is beastly with it. Taking half damage from everything is down right sexy. Toxic tells the enemy to take a hike while you bulk through their weak-sauce shit. Curse makes your Earthquake hefty as fuck, but you run the risk of getting walled by flying types. Icicle Spear seems to be the best option, since the only thing that will really wall you is Bronzong.

Piloswine (M) @ Eviolite

EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 158 SDef

- Stealth Rock

- Roar

- Icicle Spear

- Earthquake

Phazer Piloswine is a phazer. This dude sets up rocks, and starts bringing on the hurt. Once the time comes, you'll be able to bring the pain with Earthquake and Icicle Spear. Other than that, this set is really self-explanatory.

Pro (Piloswine) (M) @ Eviolite

EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef

- Earthquake

- Avalanche

- Substitute

- Toxic

All to easy, set up your Sub and man handle your foe. Well... if man handle meant poison them and keep your sub up while doing damage with STAB attacks, then yes. MAN HANDLE THEM ALL! If you use this set you would see in teambuilder that Piloswine's HP is very high, and to support that is the decent defense boosted with Eviolite, and um, Thick Fat to protect from fire that would cause some high damage.