Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Legendaries and Pseudo-Legendaries

Ageistal

Question

I was wondering, does anyone think by the end of of reborn, its possible to catch a legendary? on a side not, could someone please explain the concept of Pseudo-Legendaries to me? sorry if i sound weak for asking but i really want to know.

7 answers to this question

It is definitely possible, yes.

And Psuedo-Legendaries are mons that have at least a Base State Total of 600 as well as three stage evolutions and 1,250,000 Experience at Level 100. Essentially, they are mons that aren't considered to be Legendaries but are close or equal to the power of them. Acknowledged Pseudo-Legendaries would be Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Goodra. It is a fan-made term by the way if you were wondering.

If you wanna know more, check out this page -> Pseudo-legendary Pokémon - Bulbapedia - Bulbagarden

It is definitely possible, yes.

And Psuedo-Legendaries are mons that have at least a Base State Total of 600 as well as three stage evolutions and 1,250,000 Experience at Level 100. Essentially, they are mons that aren't considered to be Legendaries but are close or equal to the power of them. Acknowledged Pseudo-Legendaries would be Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Goodra.

If you wanna know more, check out this page -> Pseudo-legendary Pokémon - Bulbapedia - Bulbagarden

Thank you! it means alot that you could help

As of now, Reborn isn't a completed game, which means that many of the most overpowered Pokemon are not yet available in game. You can get Metagross (check On The Hunt for a guide), but at the moment it's the only one you can get in a single file. As more episodes come out the other Pseudo-legendaries and the Legends themselves will become available at some point.

Try experimenting with Pokemon you haven't tried before, it's a lot of fun :)

well, it is confirmed that all 721 pokemon will be able to catch at the end of reborn, so just be patient lol

Yep! All will be obtained over time~ Well, probably not obtained easily. We've already seen the Beldum Event in action since that is available. It's gonna be exciting to see the future puzzles.