Character Surnames

Tringus

It is a new thing that came with Version 6.

It occurs after you get her a Pecha Berry where she continues to pretend she's dying and eventually she gives up after realizing it isn't working.

2000th post tho

aslaswpdma I missed a zero :[[[

But yea, it was definitely one of the newer stuff that Jan implemented. If somehow Venam has a sister or any other family member, I wouldn't be surprised to see similar behavior.

• Developers

then why does venam make a comment about "please tell my sister i love her?"

It's a reference to the TV show lost when a certain character says "Tell my sister I love her" which is actually a code name for: Murder everyone and invade. :)

The MC bitchslaps Nasta after she talks some shit about your mom to you. it was hilarious!

#putthatscenebackinjan

okie.

I think it was actually Melia and somebody else (maybe Aelita?) that kicked Nastasia in the face, but yeah it was at the Shadow HQ.

no the protagonist literally slaps her in the fucking face, i recall nastasia's line was something like "your mom would be sad if she saw you in danger like this". i hope next time she roasts the protagonist even harder so that it feels even better to slap that bitch.

Edited by Gore

• Global Mods

no the protagonist literally slaps her in the fucking face, i recall nastasia's line was something like "your mom would be sad if she saw you in danger like this". i hope next time she roasts the protagonist even harder so that it feels even better to slap that bitch.

That was when she talked to you before you went through the factory shutting down the Klangs.

When you got to the fight scene, you battle Nastasia and Ren, then she sends the Klangs for you. Melia and Aelita say something about not underestimating girls when they're mad, they kick the Klangs aside, and then kick Nastasia in the face.

• 10 months later...
  • Global Mods

Mr. Blakeory = Thomas Blakeory

The sign outside Ms. Katsu's house says "Bellarosa Family".

So I assume it's safe to assume Katsu Bellarosa and Anastasia Bellarosa.

I was actually confused at the sign at first because I'm used to "Ms., Mr., and Mrs." being used in place of a first name, with the name after being a last name. So I thought her and Anastasia's last name was Katsu for a while.