Archie/Shelly/Matt did seem bi and also polyamorous to me, though I could be taking some of Matt's comments too literally XD

I know I wouldnt mind sailing into the sunset with Matt, Shelly and Archie when whole world is flooded by Kyogre :P

Schizophrenia in general is quite the mysterious thing. Folks with that see and hear things others don't. And contrary to popular belief, the things they see and hear do make some sense in a possibly weird way, but wellp, Anna does use psychic types so it might be just enhanced

Schizophrenia in general is quite the mysterious thing. Folks with that see and hear things others don't. And contrary to popular belief, the things they see and hear do make some sense in a possibly weird way, but wellp, Anna does use psychic types so it might be just enhanced

It is influenced by biological-social-psychological factors, neurotransmitter imbalance and pathway disruption as biological basis, genetic factor also plays a role, concordant study in twins strongly suggests it~ Socially stressful events may also trigger SZ~SZ is often linked to other mental disorders as well, very interesting stuffs, complexity of human minds is very mind boggling itself~

Edited by TimTim