Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Informations about gym leaders and major battles

netbean

Question

Hello everyone,

After updating to episode 15, i was looking for a post (if there exist one) that list every gym battle or other major battle with informations like, for example:

- Gym Badge n° X,

- Pokemon 1 lvl Y move A B C D

- Pokemon 2 lvl Y move A B C D

- Pokemon 3 lvl Y move A B C D

- Pokemon 4 lvl Y move A B C D

- Pokemon 5 lvl Y move A B C D

- Pokemon 6 lvl Y move A B C D

- Reward ABC

- Prerequisite

Things like these infos i have written.

If i remember well, there was a nice post like this some time ago, but im afraid it was for ep 14 and since some things have changed, i was wondering if there is another post like that, or that is updated for ep15 now.

Thnx for ur answer guys!

6 answers to this question

Are you talking about something like this:

Shade
6,ULTRAPOTION,ULTRAPOTION
GENGAR,38,SITRUSBERRY,DAZZLINGGLEAM,CONFUSERAY,SHADOWBALL,THUNDERBOLT,0,0,0,false,MODEST,31,0,Corey,false
TREVENANT,40,SITRUSBERRY,BULLDOZE,DRAINPUNCH,HORNLEECH,SHADOWCLAW,2,,0,false,ADAMANT,20,70,,false
DUSKNOIR,39,LEFTOVERS,SHADOWPUNCH,BRICKBREAK,PAYBACK,WILLOWISP,0,,0,false,ADAMANT,20,70,,false
BANETTE,40,BANETTITE,SHADOWCLAW,SUCKERPUNCH,DAZZLINGGLEAM,DESTINYBOND,2,,0,false,ADAMANT,31,70,,false
AEGISLASH,40,SPELLTAG,IRONHEAD,SHADOWSNEAK,BRICKBREAK,KINGSSHIELD,0,,0,false,BRAVE,30,70,,false
CHANDELURE,42,WISEGLASSES,HIDDENPOWERELE,FLAMEBURST,SHADOWBALL,ENERGYBALL,0,,0,false,MODEST,31,70,,false
That's the straight up data for Shade of the Hardcore mod. I mean it is possible to create a list like what you're saying, but I feel it's more fun to experiment for yourselves to see what each leader has.

Are you talking about something like this:

Shade
6,ULTRAPOTION,ULTRAPOTION
GENGAR,38,SITRUSBERRY,DAZZLINGGLEAM,CONFUSERAY,SHADOWBALL,THUNDERBOLT,0,0,0,false,MODEST,31,0,Corey,false
TREVENANT,40,SITRUSBERRY,BULLDOZE,DRAINPUNCH,HORNLEECH,SHADOWCLAW,2,,0,false,ADAMANT,20,70,,false
DUSKNOIR,39,LEFTOVERS,SHADOWPUNCH,BRICKBREAK,PAYBACK,WILLOWISP,0,,0,false,ADAMANT,20,70,,false
BANETTE,40,BANETTITE,SHADOWCLAW,SUCKERPUNCH,DAZZLINGGLEAM,DESTINYBOND,2,,0,false,ADAMANT,31,70,,false
AEGISLASH,40,SPELLTAG,IRONHEAD,SHADOWSNEAK,BRICKBREAK,KINGSSHIELD,0,,0,false,BRAVE,30,70,,false
CHANDELURE,42,WISEGLASSES,HIDDENPOWERELE,FLAMEBURST,SHADOWBALL,ENERGYBALL,0,,0,false,MODEST,31,70,,false
That's the straight up data for Shade of the Hardcore mod. I mean it is possible to create a list like what you're saying, but I feel it's more fun to experiment for yourselves to see what each leader has.

Do me a bigger copy paste plz :D

Im looking for this mostly to know up to what lvl to grow my pokemons before fighting some1 particuliar (gym leader or "boss").

PS: what is this hardcore mod u were talking about? There is an option in the game to change difficulty?

Edited by netbean

PS: what is this hardcore mod u were talking about? There is an option in the game to change difficulty?

Reborn Hardcore, ofc is just a harder version of reborn with a few new things added in right now, and that is planned. To "Change difficulty" you just have to play normal reborn if you find a leader to hard. Topic is here. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15490