you GREATEST thing that happen to you in pokemon reborn

cappter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your second question, you can take screenshots by pressing the PrtScr button on your keyboard. From there, you can put it in MS Paint, save the image, and share it. Or, as a simpler option, you can use a program like Lightshot or Gyazo to take pictures right when you press PrtScr and upload them that way.

• Global Mods

1. Finally beating Florinia. That Cradily walled me until I got enough EXP from grinding on her Maractus for Braixen to get to the level where it learns Psyshock.

2. I decided I wanted Crobat on my team in between E14 and E15. So I went to previously uncharted lands to get one. When I did, it turned out to be shiny and have an adamant nature.

I'm gonna argue that this is more fitted for "Reborn City" since the title says "GREATEST thing that happen to you". So, it's not specifically about your team or about beating bosses @DD and @Jerichoochoo

Anyway, the greatest thing that happened to me was seeing this: MwZAjDn.png

only to get crushed later by this: gQGBX3y.png :C

But I found Sneasel, so all is well anyway~

Psychic/ice dual run, managed to beat Shade on the first attempt with no items used. Just happened like not even 5 minutes ago.

Like OMG, Delphox is BOSS for this fight. You wouldn't think so because of her weakness to ghost but she managed to take out half of shade's team alone.

Opened against "Corey" with Delphox, one psyshock just annihilates him.

Next up is Banette, who TBH ended up the biggest threat this fight ironically. I switched to Piloswine who uses mist to weaken Banette's offense. He uses shadow claw, it takes piloswine down to yellow. I switch out to Beartic since I want to save another mist for later. Beartic eats a shadow claw, takes out about less than a third. Next turn he gets shadow clawed AGAIN, but I have beartic use charm which TBH was pretty stupid in hindsight since shadow claw has a high critical ratio anyway but it actually worked in my favor. Banette uses shadow claw(or maybe knock off, I can't remember) which brings me to red, beartic uses icicle crash which brings Banette down to yellow. Banette uses shadow sneak this time for lord knows what reason, Beartic SURVIVES with like 5 HP and knocks him out with a second icicle crash. Mist is gone by now.

I think Doublade was chosen next, but Delphox roasted him instantly. Straight up free.

So then Rotom comes up(ugh) and I decide to use a little trick. I send out Musharna who manages to barely survive a critical(screw crits, seriously) field boosted shadow ball and uses yawn on Rotom. Of course she bites it next turn but that's all according to plan. Actually this part I'm having trouble remembering completely, but I recall using Piloswine to set up mist while Rotom slept then switching to Delphox once he woke up and KO'd piloswine to set up a screen. With mist still up I sued mystic flare to weaken rotom some more and totally forgot it gets boosted by mist field, which is really awesome actually. Of course ultra potions happened but somewhere along the way I switched to swoobat, had him set up a clam mind and finished off rotom although he took a discharge in the process, which actually helped me in the long run.

Trevenant came out and got blown away by Swoobat, another freebbie. I still think Shade should've kept Gourgeist.

With Chandelure I had swoobat weaken it, get KO'd and then had Delphox finish it off. I think another ultra potion was used but since psyshock 2-shots Chandelure it didn't make a difference.

It was probably the best gym match I've had this playthrough so far. Went waaaaaaay better than shelly's lol. Psychic is beast in this game and a lot of fun to use.

Also beating Charlotte for the first time during my first playthrough in episode 14. Then beating her first attempt next playthrough. Ep 15 Charlotte isn't as bad anymore thank god.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

Lumi wishing me good luck

Defeating Solaris in E15 was satisfying.

His somewhat begrudging compliments? Even more satisfying.

It just felt so good to show off how much I've grown as a trainer, finally being able to stand my ground against him (albeit with Rini's help).

It was a great moment story-wise.

Also, finishing off Dittoceus with a Noctowl. In fact, every boss battle that got finished off with Noctowl.

Lumi wishing me good luck

Defeating Solaris in E15 was satisfying.

His somewhat begrudging compliments? Even more satisfying.

It just felt so good to show off how much I've grown as a trainer, finally being able to stand my ground against him (albeit with Rini's help).

It was a great moment story-wise.

Also, finishing off Dittoceus with a Noctowl. In fact, every boss battle that got finished off with Noctowl.

Hey, I beat the pseudo-Arceus with a Noctowl too, once! That thing is bulky as all heck!

• Global Mods

People say Noel was difficult but I beat him first go x_x

Serra was much harder for me.

She made me quit the game 0_0

This. Noel wasn't hard for me because it was easy for my team to play around with the field in more than one way, and I had type advantages over half his team. But E14 Serra (which apparently was an extremely nerfed version) destroyed me. First there was the Skill Link Cloyster, which I would've been able to one shot if not for the Focus Sash. Then the Avalugg with Earthquake, which half my team was weak to, and then Lapras. I think I had to get my Pokemon to level 60 to beat her, and even then I won with one Pokemon left (Scrafty) with 9 HP remaining.