you GREATEST thing that happen to you in pokemon reborn

cappter

Instantly annihilating Solaris' Garchomp in E15 with an Ice Beam, was like "take that serve you right!"

Otherwise probably finally seeing my Noibat evolve after babysitting it since the very beginning...from lv3... (Then rage when there are lv30s in later parts of the game)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^tsk tsk tsk it's become common knowledge on this board to never use Noibat early game as he's absolute garbage and a waste of time.

I had two awesome ones today.

First was beating Arceus on the first attempt with just 3 pokemon. First I had delphox set up light screen after taking a shadow ball that brought him down to 3 HP, then I had Gothitelle use mirror coat off Judgement which broughthim down to yellow, and after she died had Medicham take a judgement and finish it with HJK for the win. I never beat Arceus so quickly before.No gimmicks either, so it felt extra good.

2nd was against Radomus on my 2nd attempt after the first went south really early on lol. i had my Gardevoir come in on a wounded Malamar and trace his contrary, then eventually knocked it out which caused Radomus to send out G. Gardevoir who traced my traced contrary. He then uses calm mind which absolutely cripples the poor thing turning her into a nonfactor for the rest of the match. This completely turned things in my favor and eventually led to a win. Gardeception FTW.

Also his new Gallade ain't jack. Like we already dealt with Gallade in Kiki's match so this one isn't much harder

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

^tsk tsk tsk it's become common knowledge on this board to never use Noibat early game as he's absolute garbage and a waste of time.

I had two awesome ones today.

First was beating Arceus on the first attempt with just 3 pokemon. First I had delphox set up light screen after taking a shadow ball that brought him down to 3 HP, then I had Gothitelle use mirror coat off Judgement which broughthim down to yellow, and after she died had Medicham take a judgement and finish it with HJK for the win. I never beat Arceus so quickly before.No gimmicks either, so it felt extra good.

2nd was against Radomus on my 2nd attempt after the first went south really early on lol. i had my Gardevoir come in on a wounded Malamar and trace his contrary, then eventually knocked it out which caused Radomus to send out G. Gardevoir who traced my traced contrary. He then uses calm mind which absolutely cripples the poor thing turning her into a nonfactor for the rest of the match. This completely turned things in my favor and eventually led to a win. Gardeception FTW.

Also his new Gallade ain't jack. Like we already dealt with Gallade in Kiki's match so this one isn't much harder

I used a noibat from level 7 or something. It got me a Noivern though. It really needs a middle stage!

Another moment I loved in the game was finally beating the three double battles in a row!

^The thing is that you can nouibat later on where he's in his mid-late 30s which is a lot easier to manage than raising him from level 7. Like even if you like Noibat there's no reason a much better pokemon for that stage of the game could fill his slot(unless you're doing a dragon only run in which you don't have much of a choice).

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

First Pokémon that I found in the grass outside of the starting Pokecenter was a shiny Bidoof. He is currently my Headbutt/HM slave.

I also found a shiny Sturdy Magnemite with (mostly) upper-20s IVs. (0 Attack IV, but I don't care). He is so good. Completely swept the ice gym. I can't wait until he become a Magnezone.

And a shiny Golett with No Guard and 31 Attack IV (and pretty good other IVs), which I named Big O. As a Golurk, his Dynamic Punch kills everything.

For once beating Terra on my first attempt, usually she takes me several tries and sometimes more. And I didn't even have my starter(delphox this time who would've been at a disadvantage anyway) with me.

In the end it was just RAWRCHOMP and Avalugg, thankfully avalugg was able to finish him off handily. Rawrchomp's special defense/heath had been lowered to where one hit would've did him in. Plus he nerfed himself by using draco meteor on alakazam which didn't do JACK(did like maybe 40 damage max if that). since Alakazam's special defense/offense was insanely good due to the field. My team was Alakazam, Walrein, Gardevoir. Cryogonal, Avalugg, and Gothitelle. I almost blew it though since I had cryogonal get one-shot by hiphopatomus thinking cryo would be able to one shot him...screw the ice beam nerf lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I think for me it was finally beating Ciel after *literally* my 107th try. I kept count. If not that, earlier today I managed to hatch a near-perfect IVed Totodile and I also got a shiney Ralts from an egg in the same day, and the IVs aren't bad, especially with a 28 Sp. Attack IV.

Beating the fern and Blake battle partnered with florinia. Honestly I was quite ecstatic once I beat the two most annoying people in the game. Though the happiness was short lived since I found out I had to battle Solaris. I beat him though and the feeling of beating the guy that utterly humiliated me before was equally if not more greater than winning the battle against fern and Blake.

-Beating the PULSE machines. It annoyed me a lot

-Getting Togepi egg from the police officer. Togetic is my all time favorite pokemon

-Beating "Noel". I battled him like 30 times. It was Gallade's Destiny Bond that killed the stupid PorygonZ

-Beating Florina

-Most important, having my starter (Swampert) with me in all my battles.