Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have Johnny fill in the first bit of his Pokedex in my next Post, just as a heads-up for why the Trainer and Team Information is in the Post.

Edited by K_H

No problem. The next update will probably be Monday. I have a busy weekend coming up so I can't promise I can answer Kage (and maybe others?) in between stuff.

And after Redwood's speech I'll give some more free time but I want to start the second day (and handing out Pokémon) around next Friday or so depending on the activity.

Just asking, since Redwood didn't mention the Winter Cup this time, am I correct in presuming it won't be happening or..?

Not for first years. It's one of the things I changed because it didn't work out last time.

Sooooo... today turned out to be very hectic and I didn't had the chance to write the promised update. And I don't know if I'll be able to make it tomorrow because I seriously injured my ankle. Work tomorrow is going to be hell because I literally can't put any weight on it. Last time I had pain like this it was broken and I had a surgery + 3 years of recovery until I could do any sport again. And of course with my luck my doctor doesn't work tomorrow so I might have to go to the hospital and waiting lines are a pain and very time consuming....

Thanks, Cyaloom. I didn't want to double or anything. :)

Anyways, since I'll be out of town for the the majority of the weekend, I won't be posting anything for the next two-ish days. Feel free to involve Arthur in whatever happens and I'll just pick up where ever that's left off when I get back.

Not sure what to do with Kage atm; anyone want to start an interaction?

Well I don't really have that much planned for Maya at the moment tbh, so you can try to start a interaction with her of something if you want I guess. Otherwise I'll probably just have her head off for the dorms and let her drift for anyone who might wanna talk or something and end her posts until the second day.

JORRRRRYYYY :o I thought you left the forums?

That's what Dobby said...

The damned House Elf lied...

I shall let him write I must not tell lies until it sinks in deep enough!

Does this mean you're back? ^^

• Veterans

JORRRRRYYYY :o I thought you left the forums?

That's what Dobby said...

The damned House Elf lied...

I shall let him write I must not tell lies until it sinks in deep enough!

Does this mean you're back? ^^

He actually did for a while but came back, everyone does usually. Reborn is a magnet that brings you back in :P

Anyways, I'll try to make a post later today I guess.

He actually did for a while but came back, everyone does usually. Reborn is a magnet that brings you back in :P

Anyways, I'll try to make a post later today I guess.

If you need/want an encounter, Robert's open as an option.