Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maniacally laugh apparently.

Oh my, maniacal laughter... my, that's simply... simply hoooooorrible!

Well... guess I better go and single someone out then...

Now granted, technically I have no reason whatsoever that I can justify Maya just going up to someone and just striking up a convo...given the mood she's in..

but, they say that the pockets of zippered hoodies tend to not be very secure... and I know it to indeed be true from experience...

EDIT: Actually, I know precisely who to spark an interaction with... I kinda screwed up my chance earlier since I didn't catch the subtle hints chim was dropping...

EDIT 2: Tis done! the Di have been cast!

EDIT: Actually, I know precisely who to spark an interaction with... I kinda screwed up my chance earlier since I didn't catch the subtle hints chim was dropping...

EDIT 2: Tis done! the Di have been cast!

I don't know what you're talking about... I'm totally not targetting Maya and her Spinda at all.

And the blond RoG member is going to act as my PC. At first I thought Samantha would be the best option considering plot reasons, but by doing this I can let RoG befriend some PCs. I'll reveal his information when it matters since I just scrapped his team, including his starter and reworked him a bit. I might still go for Turtwig if I don't find any better options.

I don't know what you're talking about... I'm totally not targetting Maya and her Spinda at all.

And the blond RoG member is going to act as my PC. At first I thought Samantha would be the best option considering plot reasons, but by doing this I can let RoG befriend some PCs. I'll reveal his information when it matters since I just scrapped his team, including his starter and reworked him a bit. I might still go for Turtwig if I don't find any better options.

Damn... well, too late to bow out of it now...

looks like the kiddo's just gonna have to go further down the rabbit hole... of utter annoyance...

I was targetting her before at the Dorm when I placed her in room 002. Right now I have no particular plans in mind. I was planning to throw Samantha at Maya somewhere later in the story. I'll show why she's an important character later on when she goes back to the dorm.

Also about the RoG agents: numbers 11 and 17 were their actual numbers when in training and show how strong they are. They never reached top 10 but there's more to these two so don't go challenging them and expect to win at this point in the story. They are very well trained and have far more experience. Matt won't lose while the other one might throw the match. Keep this in mind when picking an opponent on day 2.

If no one interacts with Azery I'll throw Oswald around

I'm surprised you haven't already...

I'm going to give a few more days to finish interactions. I want to start the second day on the 23rd. I might get delayed since I have to go to the hospital for xrays concerning my ankle. Doc finally believes me it's fucked up.

Oh and Hilda dropped out. Not sure if I'm going to keep Helene around as a random student or going to move Samantha into Maya's room...

I'm surprised you haven't already...

I'm going to give a few more days to finish interactions. I want to start the second day on the 23rd. I might get delayed since I have to go to the hospital for xrays concerning my ankle. Doc finally believes me it's fucked up.

Oh and Hilda dropped out. Not sure if I'm going to keep Helene around as a random student or going to move Samantha into Maya's room...

Dear mother of god...

Well... it would certainly be interesting... and perhaps terrifying... that much is for certain.

Hell, I got no problem if you decide to move her... at least then she'll have a roommate who won't just leave a conversation hanging awkwardly for nearly a whole month,s with little to no word during said span of time whatsoever as to what's going on or if they even still plan on participating in the thing..

And hope the ankle injury doesn't become too big of an issue or anything for you bro. Leg injuries in general hurt like an absolute bitch, regardless of where exactly they are.

My mom had to get surgery on her leg...let's just say I couldn't suffer through that whole saga again. I hope everything will turn out alright and sorry if I'm really quiet. It's just that I have about 8 or 9 things going on now instead of just almost nothing compared to the first time this RP was going on. I'll try to at least make a post a day now that I'm a bit more freed up. (Who knows how long that'll last?)

• Veterans

I wasn't exactly expecting this resurgence all of a sudden which is why I haven't posted all that much yet. I'll probably approach Toshiro in my next post or something. Anyways, hope you get better Chim!

My mom had to get surgery on her leg...let's just say I couldn't suffer through that whole saga again. I hope everything will turn out alright and sorry if I'm really quiet. It's just that I have about 8 or 9 things going on now instead of just almost nothing compared to the first time this RP was going on. I'll try to at least make a post a day now that I'm a bit more freed up. (Who knows how long that'll last?)

Yeah don't worry about it. Everyone is taking things slower but I want to get a decent pace going.

And don't get me started on surgery. I had surgery on the same ankle a few years ago because some lunatic assistant doctor said: "I don't need to take another x-ray. I can see that you can walk just fine. If you want you can play football (soccer) again tomorrow!"

You know what I was actually doing? Hopping around and grabbing everything I could find for support because I couldn't walk. I didn't play football again until 6 months later. I recovered under professional advice + the season was over. Result: My ankle was still broken after 6 months and I had to get surgery. I wasn't allowed to walk on it for an entire month and two more months in a plaster. Once I could walk again it took me 6 more months to completely recover. I also quit football because I was injured for the entire season.

And to get back to the RP: There's a certain battle thread no one ever uses. Not sure if people don't know how to use it or completely forgot about it (probably both) but if you all want we can use it to speed things up a little. Just say which Pokémon your PC is going to pick next and look for an opponent. All battles can go in that thread so you don't have to read through everything. Once your battles are done I can let you know when to post a summary in the actual IC.

It's also fine if you don't want to use it. The next battles aren't really story related but are almost the end of chapter 1.

So what does everyone prefer?

Sure, I'll be up for that I guess. I'll have James approach him whenever I post again.

Understood. :D Feel free to bunny him if you need a way to get it to happen, or just say what I need Robert to do in order for James do his thing.

And to get back to the RP: There's a certain battle thread no one ever uses. Not sure if people don't know how to use it or completely forgot about it (probably both) but if you all want we can use it to speed things up a little. Just say which Pokémon your PC is going to pick next and look for an opponent. All battles can go in that thread so you don't have to read through everything. Once your battles are done I can let you know when to post a summary in the actual IC.

It's also fine if you don't want to use it. The next battles aren't really story related but are almost the end of chapter 1.

So what does everyone prefer?

Can I get some answers so I can set things up?

And WildChalice has been added to the inactives list.

• Veterans

Well, the Chapter 1 IC isn't super inflated....but it might get slightly confusing if we have all the battles going on in there, makes it hard to interact there as well. I'd think using the battle thread would be better for now.