Ymora Academy [OOC / Sign-Ups Closed]

Chim

• Veterans

Two people already took Eevee…welp…

I'll feel weird if I have my character take an Eevee like I originally wanted…

There's no species clause and you could always get one later down the road....

It's just a floating skull and bats for me...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... Dobby? You've got Sylvia's Details inside the Spoiler for Ignizelka. For future reference, you can just copy-paste Team Member Details from the Character Post i made when signing up. I'll be keeping my Character Post Updated as we go, so there'll no need to be worried about it being behind-the-times in terms of what Johnny has.

Edited by K_H

• Veterans

I'll get my post up shortly and have Maya make her pick...

Azery, I'm coming for you...

You coming with guns blazing?

I'll post sometime either tonight or tomorrow morning.

You coming with guns blazing?

I'll post sometime either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hmmm... no, not quite like that, I don't think... those who rush recklessly into the fray against a foe they've never faced before are bound to end up dead from their leroy jenkins-style abandon someday. But nevertheless, rest assured, I look forward to our brawl...

To be clear seeing as tomorrow is, you know, CHRISTMAS, no rush for everything. Enjoy your holidays people lol

Hehehe, good, I was about to freak out and rush myself to act due to all the Christmas Eve/Day activities. I'll still get up my post and 2nd member up soon.

Fuck that's probably the longest post I've ever made, or at least in quite a long while.

and yet I've made many that are far longer over the course of my career down here...

to be entirely hoenst though, I was kinda expecting you to do something about challenging Maya so that we could get the battle set up...

Oh well though. Afterall, I have Folie out for a reason... the crazy little bastard comes in handy for starting things.

So yeah, we're still coming for you

Looking back on my choice for a new Partner, I probably should've given Sylvia something to hit Ghost Types with... Oh well, too late for that now.

Edited by K_H

Anyways, I'll probably be going with this

Pokemon: Aron ((Lvl.5))

Nickname: Treble

Ability: Rock Head ((Since... I'm not sure Sturdy actually does anything...))

Moves: Metal Claw, Rock Slide, Reversal, Metal Burst. Support: Screech, Automatize.

Need to work up a post, but it's not going to be today most likely. I'm trying to relax and what not XD.