Greetings from the Mage!

Mage

Hello everyone! I'm Mage, mostly known as LethalAuroraMage (But 'Mage' wasn't taken on the forums yet, so I absolutely had to have it, ahh! ♥♥♥ One of those glorious rare moments, you know?)

But anywho, I just recently found this super interesting game and I'm happy to join the ranks of you all good fellow forum users!

I'd like to call myself an artist of some kind. I had dabbled in spriting from scratch before, but I mostly just draw things nowadays. (I drew my forum icon, btw ! o7o/ ♥ )

It's nice to meet you all and hope we all have fun! >v<

... I hope I did this right... ;w;

Welcome! To answer your question, yes, regular shinies exist alongside Reborn's shinies. There's few that are left untouched, but for the most part, each shiny was fan-made and replaces the official shiny variations. Enjoy your time here!

Hey there Mage, welcome to the forums! If you're interested, we have a couple of threads where you can post your art if you ever want to: Art! (for any Art in general) and A wild fanart appeared! (for art pertaining to Pokemon Reborn). Anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to hit me or anyone else her up.

To add onto/answer your question regarding the shinies, yes most of them are replaced while some are left alone (some are actually being re-done at the moment for EP16+). If you ever wanted to use the original ones, you would need access to a Episode of Reborn where the custom Shinies weren't implemented and place the original ones in the Episode 15 Folder.

You can see all of the shinies in the Graphics/Battlers folder of your copy of Reborn. But it is also fun to see them in game. The shiny chance is 1% which is a lot higher than usual so you'll find quite a few on your journey!

Oh, Slacker, I didn't notice your reply! Thank you kindly for the links! I'll keep them in mind for the future when I make something new~ ♥ :3c

[Edit]

mde2001

Ooh, thank you for the info!

Edited by Mage

A sage is a M away from MSage. It counts right.... RIGHT?

Well met Mage.

Welcome to Reborn!

Nice name. Like Ikaru said, I totally expected this name to be taken. But nope. We won't need Liam Neeson then.

You drew that avatar? Yoooo that's pretty awesome. I do enjoy art a lot, so please, do share your drawings around the art topics if you're feeling it. I'd love to check it out~

Anyway, I don't know how much you like the color blue, but here's conversion WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue~

Do enjoy your stay here in Reborn. It is a permanent stay after all.

I'll see you around o/