A jester must greet with a bow and a jingle of her silly hat <3

Dyzzii

Hello hello, my lovelies!

That keysmash representing my username is pronounced Dizzy, but if you'd prefer I also answer the moniker 'Anchor'. I am but a humble pogeymans nerd who found this site through an acquaintance and thought 'wowzers this looks like a proper ripsnortin' hootenanny, wotwot?'

...Okay so I didn't think it like that. But this really does look like a lot of good fun, and I'm always up to try something new. ouo/

Lessee, a little more about me...

I like to doodle! -will smith gestures at icon- I won't bore you with any sort of self-advertisement, since I'm sure that'll show up on another post at another time, but I'm best at lineart. It's very cathartic for me. I'm not very good at painting though, but I'm working on that.

Besides my over-enthusiasm for this introduction, I'm usually a very chill kinda gal. I want to be the sort of person others can feel safe around, you know? So don't be afraid to be totally honest with me.

All in all, it's nice to meet you all and to be here, and I hope we all have a great time together~! \>u</

Well met Dyzzii.

Welcome to Reborn!

and thought 'wowzers this looks like a proper ripsnortin' hootenanny, wotwot?'

You're very welcome here.

Huh, another person that drew their own avatar? Neat. Like I said on the other topic, I like to see people's art, so I'll be very excited to check your art, if you post it owo

Be honest? Okay then. The name is Vinny, and I'm awful. Feel free to call me Vin though~

Anyway, I don't know how you feel about the color blue but catch this WOLOLO \o/ and now you're blue conversion~

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in the Reborn place place. Feel free to ask me or the rest of the staff any questions you have \o/

I'll see you around o/

I blinked and suddenly replies everywhere!

Goodness, hello there! Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome!

Hi, welcome to Reborn. An ice cream sand witch must greet new members with an ice cream sandwich.

Ooh, thank you very much~! owo I love icecream sandwiches.

catch this WOLOLO \o/ and now you're blue

Oh my. :U Well, at least I'm easy to spot now. I hope this isn't permanent. 8V

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to Reborn!

So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!