It's Getting Hot monorun

JokerStyle

Hey, I wanted to do something till E16 is released, so I'm starting this fire type monorun and I'll be choosing Charmander as my starter, since Charizard is the only flying/fire in Reborn till Talonflame (and I think that won't happen for a while). What do you think it is best for him? SpAtk o Atk?

Special w/ FlameThrower or Heat Wave / Air Slash / Dragon Pulse (Breed) / HP Ground (Maybe)

SolarBeam would be useful once it's TM is available since Drought Ninetales is available.

HP Water is also feasible as it removes two major pains for fire type, namely ground/rock, but then solarbeam already takes the role, so~

Anyhow, will Chandelure make it to your team?

The problem here is you cant get a drought Ninetales early any more in E15 unless you have a copy of E14 or any Episode earlier. not a problem cause i m sure there are links of earlier episodes lurking around in the forums. well i would go for solar power special Charizard cause there are better physical fire types available in game like Darmanitan,RK9,Flareon,Rapidash.

The problem here is you cant get a drought Ninetales early any more in E15 unless you have a copy of E14 or any Episode earlier. not a problem cause i m sure there are links of earlier episodes lurking around in the forums. well i would go for solar power special Charizard cause there are better physical fire types available in game like Darmanitan,RK9,Flareon,Rapidash.

EP14 is easy to come by, get a copy of it to early Ninetales and an even earlier Litleo (You can even start on EP15 and try to get lucky with Larvesta).

IMO, while Charizard typing is interesting, it's quite mediocre now In Game, you can always go for an way easier run with Infernape or Blaziken (Just ignore Emboar, it's by far the worst starter, and you can get one in the wild just after Kiki).

If you get a EP14 copy, you will have 3 pokémon preJulia so you're set, full team by Florinia for a monotype is awesome too.

Wait you can get DarMANLYtan in the game? Since when? I'm surprised considering the guy hits like a rocket powered tank.

I'm actually about the start a flying monorun with Charmander. Just finished psychic/ice dual run, Ciel is like 10x easier with ice lol.

Also dude, don't forget about Rotom! He technically can act as a fire type so I'd consider him legit.

Darm has been in the game since Lucario was axed at Aphopyll sooo.... that's been like the past five episodes or so. Just trade the chick on the right side balcony of the Academy a Luvdisc and you've got yourself a Darumaka. Of course, this requires you to be up to Serra at the very least (but that's not so bad with the toned down Aya).

Darm has been in the game since Lucario was axed at Aphopyll sooo.... that's been like the past five episodes or so. Just trade the chick on the right side balcony of the Academy a Luvdisc and you've got yourself a Darumaka. Of course, this requires you to be up to Serra at the very least (but that's not so bad with the toned down Aya).

You can fish Luvdisc before Serra, so Darma is a legit pokémon preSerra