Marianette's Cinccino

BurntLight

The hell is wrong with this pokemon?

It's rock blast **always** causes mine to flinch. It's fast as fuck (I would need a crobat to outrun it) and its attacks are horrendously high with a disgusting coverage kit.

What I want to know is why its rock blast has a 100% flinch proc. Is this a sick joke?

Luckily I was able to defeat her, but it was disgusting.

Edited by BurntLight

You find that pokemon annoying? Porygon2? Slaking? Have you played reborn up to noel?

It can be understood, because Cinccino also had a King's Rock, and flinch hax is always rage-inducing. We all react differently to a leader depends on our teams mate. And OP may not even play Reborn yet.

I mean, the flinch chance is 41%. Which, when translated into the pokémon world, it's basically 100%.

I see you've already defeated her, so I have nothing to say. But it's on times like this that you be needing some priority in your life...

or Prankster Will-O-Wisp

I feel like every fangame should have Royal Ciccino in it somewhere just to tick players off lol.

Like it's mad annoying, but absolutely hilarious in how stupidly cheap it can be.

Like against Noel in reborn I got flinched 3 turns straight to him and I was like NOPE and F12'd faster than a choiced electrode. Screw that.

Marionette felt like that in general, where one unlucky turn or matchup and you were done.

Noel wasn't a problem for me (cause of generic Blaziken with bulk up + speed boost). As for the question, I've beaten both Reborn and Rejuvenation in their current status. I just restarted rejuvenation for intense mode. Slaking didn't bother me, I know how to deal with it. Porygon2 got 1 shotted.

It was the fact that Cinccino was fast as hell with flinch hax that made it really infuriating to deal with.

• 10 months later...