Hi everyone!

AksFrostyAngel

Hi everyone! I just thought I would pop in and introduce myself to you guys! I'm AksFrostyAngel, though you can call me Frosty for short ^^

A few things about myself:

I spend quite a lot of my free time playing video games, not just pokemon but other rpgs like The Fallout series or The Elder Scrolls series.

I also enjoy writing fan fictions and roleplaying with others.

My brother is WSGreen who I'm sure you've seen around here somewhere.

I'm very friendly, so if you want to talk just Pm me :)

Welcome! Check out the Creative Writing Forum here, towards the bottom. It's the place to put any kind of creative writing, be it Roleplaying (in the corresponding sub-forum) or fan-fiction you create. The rules are on your left, right below the Member Info, I promise it's a quick read, so check that out. Otherwse, enjoy your time here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eU8FW43-M

Well met FrostyAngel.

Welcome to Reborn!

You like Fallout? Awesome, it's one of my favorite game series. Let's discuss about it if we get the chance to~ /o/

Also, let me just echo Ark and say that you should read the rules. It won't hurt, I promise*

*Promise may or may not be fake.

Anyway, I don't know how you feel about the color blue but catch this WOLOLO \o/ and you're blue conversion.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn.

I'll see you around o/

היי מוזמן מחדש אל תשכחו לקרוא את חוקי הקהילה ולנסות לעשות קצת כיף . I mean Hi its Ice to meet you sorry welcome to reborn and try to have some fun, but please leave your sanity back home and oh! another writer this should be good :).

Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

*Notices you're friendly*

WELL, HELLLLLLO THERE!

Frosty, you say..

That happens to be the name of snowman...

I'm quite fond of Christmas, so...

Welcome to the forums!

I shall hope to see you around :D

I'm not some big senior member or anything but if you need anything,

I'm around c:

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!