Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

beldum help

KaiMaxwell

Question

24 answers to this question

10th badge is Samson, so no. There's no way to go back and get Beldum until after you beat Ciel(13th gym leader).

Unless you avoid using any heal machines after going to Agate circus and either intentionally lose after beating Samson, or use Teleport.

Edited by aquawaffle

10th badge is Samson, so no. There's no way to go back and get Beldum until after you beat Ciel(13th gym leader).

Unless you avoid using any heal machines after going to Agate circus and either intentionally lose after beating Samson, or use Teleport.

Just a small question, if I open EP14, can I actually get Metagross preRadomus?

If so, my challenge run is ten times easier.

A question about the video posted earlier. Why did his pokemon have debug available when he was using flash on his galvantula?

That's by using RPG Maker XP. Debugging Pokemon means altering moves, levels, abilities, etc., but debug mode in a whole is helpful when making tutorial videos, since it means you can teleport to areas or use instant healing.

Anyway, as long as you don't use it to alter your Pokemon (which is cheating or just experimenting), you'd be fine.

Hmmm, I havent watched the video for a long time, it's just sitting in my playlist, merely assisting me in hunt for some event mons, but if it taught you how to cheat, i'd strongly advise against it, cheating change the very core of a challenge, and is disrespectful to game developers~

Hmmm, I havent watched the video for a long time, it's just sitting in my playlist, merely assisting me in hunt for some event mons, but if it taught you how to cheat, i'd strongly advise against it, cheating change the very core of a challenge, and is disrespectful to game developers~

It doesn't teach cheating. There is nothing wrong with having debug mode on your Reborn.

For example Njab, RainbowDash and I couldn't fix save files without debug mode nor could any of us in the animations project do our job. There is nothing wrong with debug mode there is only an issue with using it to cheat.

This video doesn't show you how to get debug mode nor how to use it to edit pokemon.

i did try it just now . it says u cannot teleport while riding T.T

Because you have to faint while riding the Tauros. But the video already explained that.

Yes, you can.

GDI AME WHY WON'T YOU LET KURO DO THE THING

Don't even start with that because *points at mde comment*.

No worries, if that was teaching how to cheat, this topic wouldn't even exist anymore ;)

LOL please calm down everyone, i am just stating 'if' and i used the past tense in the sentence, means as a possibility, i know the video's aim wasnt to cheat~Didnt mean to rub anyone in the wrong way~

Edited by TimTim

so in other words. in current episode i have no way to obtain beldum T. T

some how i see a lot of people get beldum ? how they get it ?

what do you mean by open ep 14 ?

what do you mean by open ep 14 ?

Easy, I still have in my PC some of the old versions of Reborn (Including EP14.6). If I open the game in that old version, I can get Beldum just before Radomus, which is way better than waiting to beat Ciel for it.

BTW, can someone else confirm that there's no other need for Beldum in EP14?

Easy, I still have in my PC some of the old versions of Reborn (Including EP14.6). If I open the game in that old version, I can get Beldum just before Radomus, which is way better than waiting to beat Ciel for it.

BTW, can someone else confirm that there's no other need for Beldum in EP14?

The data chip thing was added in Episode 15.

I am having extremely-neverending difficulty with not only catching Beldum, but also with struggling to decide whether or not inflicting Burn status upon it to weaken it into the yellow line would help me catch it. I am using a Ghost Pokémon against Beldum so that it doesn't Take Down itself to death, and when it runs out of Take Down, it just Struggles to death. 20 Great Balls only eventually wiggle 2-3 times, but it always breaks out and I am thinking that even Timer Balls won't help me catch it. Should I download an earlier version of the game (Episode 10? Episode 13? Whichever episode doesn't require a Data Chip to catch it/lets me more easily catch it) just to capture it? I could use it before Radomus' battle. Can anyone help me with this?.

A catch rate of THREE? Really!? It's heartbreaking. It should NOT be this difficult to catch. I just want a Beldum. If there was any chance that I could trade anyone for a Beldum, I would, but I know that this is never going to happen - it's far too traumatising and traumatically-difficult to capture and so no-one would trade it away for another, easier-to-capture, one-time-only event Pokémon.

Edited by TheSilentSerenade

Pretty sure its catch rate is the only reason why we have this pseudo-legendary in the game. Ame usually has us work for the prize.

Also nest balls are the best choice for it, with a 3.9x multiplier against a level 1 target to your great ball's 1.5x multiplier.

EDIT: Technically, Dusk balls have the highest possible rate at that point, but we only have access to a few. Nest balls, however, can be easily bought at the pokeball store.

Edited by Drymus

Thankyou. :) I have brought Nest Balls and Timer Balls and now it is Encounter 2, Battle: Too Many Times To Keep Track Of. I will try to put it to Sleep and then throw Balls at it. I may even try to Confuse it, then throw Nest Balls and Timer Balls at it.

I caught BELDUM! I put it to Sleep, threw many Nest Balls at it while its health was in the yellow, and I CAUGHT IT! Shiny. :D Thankyou for your invaluable assistance. Now this bad boy is going on my team, permanently.

Edited by TheSilentSerenade

A question about the video posted earlier. Why did his pokemon have debug available when he was using flash on his galvantula?

That's by using RPG Maker XP. Debugging Pokemon means altering moves, levels, abilities, etc., but debug mode in a whole is helpful when making tutorial videos, since it means you can teleport to areas or use instant healing.

Anyway, as long as you don't use it to alter your Pokemon (which is cheating or just experimenting), you'd be fine.

LOL please calm down everyone, i am just stating 'if' and i used the past tense in the sentence, means as a possibility, i know the video's aim wasnt to cheat~Didnt mean to rub anyone in the wrong way~

It doesn't teach cheating. There is nothing wrong with having debug mode on your Reborn.

For example Njab, RainbowDash and I couldn't fix save files without debug mode nor could any of us in the animations project do our job. There is nothing wrong with debug mode there is only an issue with using it to cheat.

This video doesn't show you how to get debug mode nor how to use it to edit pokemon.

A bit late, but yes, I just use Debug-mode to teleport around to make the videos at request - so I don't have to travel myself, and make videos easier.