Hello to all...yes my name is Shu...and yes I am a cat!

Shu

Hello to you all, you guys can call me Shu! I came across this place and game like, yesterday XD thanks to 9gag really :3
So, I'm quite a friendly person who will be your best friend as long I don't get pissed off, but that just happens when someone screws really bad ya know? Or when you die because of a critical by a gym leader....that makes anyone angry! >:3
Anyway I like music...games..I like to write...a lot, I Rp from time to time too...never did pokemon ones...should try sometime :P And fav pokemon is Leafeon...I'm so getting one >:3

I wa snever too good in introducing myself...but anyway hi! if there is anything you guys wanna ask just ask away! XD

Well, you are the first from the horde of 9Gagers to come and introduce yourself!

Welcome to Reborn. Its great that so many people discovered the game even if it did crash our website...

Have a nice time here.

Thank you and I guess it must been a lot of people coming to the site then huh? :P

And nope! Guessed wrong! Not from Canada! XD

Yeah, we had like 280 guests almost all of whom were trying to download the game. It didn't go so well. We'll forgive you in time...

No we're always happy to see more people playing reborn. We just had a nice complain about it on skype though because complaining is fun :)

My guess for your location is England.

Well not England either and well it is a very nice game, no wonder I heard good thing about everyone that actually played it ^^

Welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay~I happen to like reading, looking forward to your writing if you want to showcase your works on this site~

Well I don't write stuff pokemon related...I should tough XD
I usually write about scary/horror or mystery stuff...stuff like fairy tails and about magic, dragons an dknights too, altough never posted anything online I'm too shy Xc

The first of the army.. Yay, more intros and more members!

Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.
There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.
There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?
I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Well met Shu.

Welcome to Reborn!

Yeah yeah, yesterday was pretty crazy. We didn't broke the record for Most People Online though.

What the fuck happened in August, 15th?

Anyway, I'm guessing you came from a Blue country, cuz you're getting this WOLOLO \o/ and now you're blue conversion.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn.

I'll see you around o/

if there is anything you guys wanna ask just ask away! XD

Ok then... How do I take the sword out of the rock?

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

People here are nice :Dand weird and no one can take my sanity! >:3 ....not like I had any anyway :P

Well met Shu.

Welcome to Reborn!

Yeah yeah, yesterday was pretty crazy. We didn't broke the record for Most People Online though.

What the fuck happened in August, 15th?

Anyway, I'm guessing you came from a Blue country, cuz you're getting this WOLOLO \o/ and now you're blue conversion.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn.

I'll see you around o/

Ok then... How do I take the sword out of the rock?

And...okay I guess? XD and answering you question it's simple! You dont take the sword from the rock, you blow the rock to pieces and then take the sword! :D

היי מוזמן מחדש אל תשכחו לקרוא את חוקי הקהילה ולנסות לעשות קצת כיף. (Cough) I mean welcome to reborn please enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the community rules as it might just prevent him from appearing again.

(Pets Shu) I Like cats :).