Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross

Concombre27

Hi! I just caught a shiney Tynamo, but... The sprite is horrible :(

But he's shiney so i don't want to reset him. Is there a way to change the ingame sprite? I found the sprite folder, so if i rename an other sprite with the curent file name, the new sprite will load?

Thank you for reading and sorry if you don't understand, english isnt my native language.

Have a nice day!

You could do that. I like the sprite but if you really hate it you can change the files and it will change in game. Make sure the sprites will work with the sizing and so on.

So I wouldn't recommend it (as I like the sprites) but it is possible and shouldn't cause you issues if you use the right sprites.

Ok thank you guys! I will just swap normal and shiney sprite so I wouldnt have to edit sprites.

Really thank you!

EDIT: After catching my shiney, I went to the fountain and found a surskit, but critical hit, he died, i didnt saved after catched my shiney (because i was still wondering of reset or not)... I'm stupid I know, do you guys know if surskit can be meet again?