Please Tell me the trufus

Yours Truly

Would you do it?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you eat him?

• Yes
    • No

You have a cat named Rufus he is a white furred persian, you and Rufus are both stranded on a desert island.

You have somehow managed to send an S.O.S. message and help will arrive in 14 days.

But there's a problem, there is enough food to last 9 days but for one person.

If you kill your cat you can eat him and you can last until the 14th day.

the question is..... would you do it?

edit: Slightly more sense this way.

Edited by Cronos5010

Both a cat and a human can easily survive without food for one day. If you and the cat eat one day each (like, you eat on monday, wednesday and friday, and the cat eats on tuesday, thursday and saturday) you can easily make it to the seventh. Hungry, yes, weak af, yes, but alive.

EDIT: don't edit the OP <.<

Tempted to choose yes(care less about cats as i am a dog person) but ultimately no, 'cause you have bonded with him so deep you nicknamed him, besides eating raw meats unsanitized probably gets you killed from food poisoning before starving does~

Yeah, I would. It would probably hurt to eat my companion, but... y'know, gotta survive. It's not going to eat me, surely (humans sit at the top of the food chain), but it would probably be pretty gross meat anyways. I mean, it's probably all gristly and tough, and it would probably be hard to get around the bones... ah, well. I'm not dead.