Profile help please

Texasblazed

hello i am texasblazed and i was wondering if anyone can help me get my reborn team in my signature as sprites, and also help with basic setting up of profile. any advice and help would be much apreciated and im looking forward to becoming an active member on these forums. arceus allow that is ;)

also if anything i just asked for help with is against the rules or the thread just isn't located in the correct section please let me know

Read through Jericho's handy guide here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638
He details how to set up your profile. If you have any more question, feel free to post them here. Welcome and enjoy your time here!

One thing that's against the rules is double-posting, so please refrain from doing that. Give a quick read through the Community Rules, found to the left, under your Member Info.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!