Should I keep it?

LordAltoy

I only just found out that Flygon is in the game (one of my favourite pokes), so naturally the first thing I go and do is get the Mothim for the trade to get myself the trapinch. Now since this game is quite a bit harder than the original pokemon games I've also been paying a bit more attention to nature and IV's. However, since I don't know what to expect from future battles I'm quite unsure whether this trapinch will cut it.

b304b1f3a79e0661a14d7e7a454a7ad3.png

So my question is: Should I keep this one and roll with it, or should I keep going until I find one that's more attack oriented?

Also, what is a good move set for Flygon? This is what I currently had in mind:

- Earthquake (Accurate & STAB)

- Dragon Claw (same)

- Superpower (for those pesky Ice types)

- Rock slide / Fly (when I finally get it)

Will this suffice later in the game?

Thanks!

That would be the most optimal moveset imo for Flygon actually so you are good with that. The IVs are decent enough so don't worry about it and you can easily the change the Nature of the Trapinch to Adamant/Jolly with the Pokemon Psychologist in 7th Street.

Also, if you wanted to actually get those bred onto the Flygon, check out Etesian's Breeding Guide / Recommendable Sets if you're up for it.

I would trade even legendaries(i hate legendaries anyway) for that trapinch, so i say you should keep it~Jolly nature is one of the best nature you'd want for trapinch~No single digit IVs means you are very lucky esp in Reborn environment~Not to mention that Sheer Force ability, increase power of moves by 30 percent at the price of removing secondary effect from the moves, worth all of your effort to find this bae~

@karn, you know spinel town where the things disappear and show up erratically, outside the town Chrysolia Forest just next to entrance, there is a Hiker in the hut, he wants to trade Trapinch for Mothim~

Yeah, no, keep that. Those IVs are great. Nature is arguable, some people would prefer Adamant for power, but IMO, it's better to go for speed and actually hit something, than to be outsped and killed before you get to do anything.

Yeah, no, keep that. Those IVs are great. Nature is arguable, some people would prefer Adamant for power, but IMO, it's better to go for speed and actually hit something, than to be outsped and killed before you get to do anything.

I agree. I your really want Adamant, there is a Nature Changer later on in the game. IVs aren't super significant in-game but good ones come in handy. The one you have a good. #pigswag