About the game

Gab4

Well, after half an hour looking for a better place to post this I decided to post here. First of all, hi to everybody. My name is Gabriel and I'm new in the forum and in Reborn, not so new in the Pokemon world (I havent played much in the last 10 years to be sincere). But I haven't registered in the forum nor start a post to speak about myself.

The thing is: could you make the game easier? And I want to have an Articuno as starting pokemon and... just kidding xD I want to say congratulations and THANKS for an amazing Pokemon game. The dialogs, the characters, the lack of OP pokemons... I don't feel like I'm playing something random. I enjoy a lot of this game (and with enjoy I mean swearing and cursing so loud the neighbourhood is listening me because that f**** Mega Drain doesn't let me kick that ass-face Fern). Sometimes when I find something as good and with so many hours of work and dedication I can't help but say the team who made it: Congratullations, keep the good work. Not everybody is getting this dedication for granted, but we realize this is like a gift for us who love to play Pokemon but sometimes feel the official games are kind of childish.

P.D: sorry for my English, I'm not native :)

Edited by Gab4

Intro threads should be in the Grand Hall. For Reborn, there's normal difficulty and a hardcore version. There isn't a casual option. If I recall correctly, Rejuvenation, another fan game on this forum, has a casual mode. And your English is fine.

We will now return to your prescheduled program.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome!

The thing is: could you make the game easier? And I want to have an Articuno as starting pokemon and...

I fell for it. There's people who make requests like this, so we really don't know what to think ;A; Anyway, glad to see you're enjoying it. Enjoy your time here!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅHello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise.ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

If you want to make the game easier just use arcanine
I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far, because I love this game too and it annoys me to see people hate on it.

Well met Gabriel.

Welcome to Reborn!

Hmm, more hate for Fern, eh? Have you met Blake yet?

And I too, was about to recommend a certain topic for you because of "making the game easier", but I read everything and was like : "Oooooh."

Well, I like Finn's shirt. It's blue. Like you. WOLOLO \o/

And catch this random question: Where you from mate?

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in Reborn.

I'll see you around o/

Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!