Problem with the game coding , maybe ?

Karyuudan

Hey sup guys , Sooo... i know that random encounter rate for shiny at reborn is higher than the normal but.... currently I'm at underground railnet and i decided to hunt for a shiny Noibat.

My god... I'm trying for an hour now , CE at 5x and nothing....

There is even those woobats at ceiling and i accidentally hit then 6 times ( with the CE speed) and 2 times i found shiny wwobats... but for the life of me i cant encounter a single Noibat shiny.

1 hour and counting... ><"

Is this normal ?

Encountering shinies is not a rare occurrence, but trying to find the shiny you are looking for can be quite difficult as the encounter may have been heightened from the main games approximately 1%, but it is still rare. Depending on your choice for Blake, you can get a charm later to increase shiny encounters though it will take some time.

This game apparently has the desire sensor from Monster Hunter. You'll never get the shinies you want if you're actively looking for them.

You should just play the game normally and hope you find one later. You can find Noibats in Tanzan Mountain without Woobats annoying you if I remember correctly, so maybe search there instead?

Edited by aquawaffle