The Late Yet Not Late Introduction

hykura

Hi!~

I'm a new member of Reborn, but I think you all could guess that by me posting on here. This is sort of a late introduction by the fact I already have five badges in the game, but its early cause I've only had Reborn for like a week tops? I.....uh really don't know what to say here so I guess I'll do basic stuff.

I'm Hykura (he-kura). Yeah, people get it wrong enough that I actually have to do the pronunciation thing a lot (^^; ). I don't really do forums, but I've fallen in love with the game so much that I sort of want to give it a shot again.

Umm...I'm a college student, studying video game animation and right now I'm creating a simple maze using the Unreal engine. I joined the pokemon fandom in second gen, and my fav gen is probs second as well. I do enjoy other video games as well, like Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Left for Dead, and Zelda. I would consider myself a PC and a console gamer, because for the first portion of my life, I only had console, but then I started aggressively PC gaming in my later years. Now its a mixture.

I love to draw, though right now I'm a little swamped with commissions I need to do. I really like drawing cats, but have been trying to get out of just drawing cats. (I may make a Reborn comic just to practice my humans. The game is so awesome that it needs to be in comic form. Speaking of which, do you guys know of any Reborn comics?)

I've recently gotten back into roleplaying, so I'm always open to that, though expect late replies because of school and stuff. I also travel from obsession to obsession, depending on what I'm watching, reading, or playing.

I'm also a huge fan of fiction writing, specifically adventure, action, mystery, and suspense. My favorite authors are Erin Hunter, Rick Riordan, and Dean Koontz.

And for music.....basically anything that is not screamo or country. Aaaaannnnnd that's it.

I hope to be a contributing member of this community!

(oh god, I sound like I was writing a resume. oh well XD. my personality still shines through)

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

A comic series of Reborn where all the main character are replaced by cats? I would definitely enjoy that.

Anyways, Welcome to Reborn!!!

Hahaha sort of defeats my purpose of getting out of drawing cats though. XD

ฅ^^ฅHello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise.ฅ^^ฅ

I'm assuming you drew your avatar, if so I think it looks pretty good I can see why you have a lot of commisions, anyway I hope to see you 'round the forums!

I did draw my avatar. Thank you for the compliment!~

I'll be on and off in these forums(hopefully, never know with school). Hope to see you around as well!~

Welcome. No screamo, no country, I got it. Enjoy your time here.

Ooo! I like it!~

Thank you all for welcoming me!

Makes me happy to know that y'all friendly people.

Well met HukunaHykura.

Welcome to Reborn!

Without looking at the comments above, I'm going to guess someone already recommended the Roleplaying section for you,eh? Check it out if no one did... which by the time I'm typing this, you've probably seen it already. Welp.

Oh, and I'd love to see your art. I'm just saying :T

Anyway, take this WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue conversion and get going.

Enjoy your stay here in Reborn!

I'll see you around o/

Speaking of which, do you guys know of any Reborn comics?)

Only the one that originated the game here

Devil May Cry fans are always welcome here.

Devil May Cry is best after all~

WHAT TALENTS DO YOU HAVE!?

WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?

(Just kidding, they hire everybody as members here)

Welcome, you!

I hope to see you around :3

Thank you!

Well met HukunaHykura.

Welcome to Reborn!

Without looking at the comments above, I'm going to guess someone already recommended the Roleplaying section for you,eh? Check it out if no one did... which by the time I'm typing this, you've probably seen it already. Welp.

Oh, and I'd love to see your art. I'm just saying :T

Anyway, take this WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue conversion and get going.

Enjoy your stay here in Reborn!

I'll see you around o/

Only the one that originated the game here

Actually no one has recommended it yet... I'll be sure to look into it though.

And now to check out that comic.

Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!