Phone port may be possible in the future

Solarance

With the new RPGMaker coming out, it has the option to port your game to phones, so.. There is the possibility of Pokemon Essentials being upgraded and Reborn, granted it would take a LOT of work to port it... Just throwing that out there.

i like this idea alot!

there is one teeny, tiny, little problem: pokemon essentials runs on RPG maker XP... and xp was made in what? 2005? 06? IDK it was a long time ago :P

idk how we are gonna get pokemon esstentials, let alone RPG maker games onto this new version you speak of, its probably gonna be hella hard, and it might not be wise, considering there have been instances where RPG maker games were successfully working on a phone with our current resources.

nice thought, but imo we should still stick to RPG maker XP~

i like this idea alot!

there is one teeny, tiny, little problem: pokemon essentials runs on RPG maker XP... and xp was made in what? 2005? 06? IDK it was a long time ago :P

idk how we are gonna get pokemon esstentials, let alone RPG maker games onto this new version you speak of, its probably gonna be hella hard, and it might not be wise, considering there have been instances where RPG maker games were successfully working on a phone with our current resources.

nice thought, but imo we should still stick to RPG maker XP~

The transfer in and of itself would be more hell than it's worth. Kudos to whoever wants to try it out, but the power of a phone is much less than that of a computer meaning a game like Reborn would be nigh impossible on it. Reborn would be like the old Gen V moving Pokemon days where things were slow and just kept crashing.

It'd be a whole new world so those experienced with XP likely won't make a transfer as it'd take way too long to relearn and remake games that do not lag on phones. And personally, I prefer my games on computers and never got the whole on the go thing. Most of my on the go games I prefer being mindless fun or easy and not something plot heavy like Reborn. However, props to those who can create a game on the phones as they won't have too much competition and I suppose that there's a market for it, but certainly isn't for me.