I desperately need help

Locomotion

Hi. Firstly : Is possible to 'jump' with the bicycle? And if yes, How do i 'do it ?

Secondly: This game needs a wiki ASAP. I mean.. Theres the forum but to find anything its a journey than can lead you to 10+ topic not related to what you need... Or worse... Posts that should have exactly the info u need, but someone doesnt answer at all because would 'spoil' the game experience.

I mean... I'm serching for a solution because i tried A LOT ... The spoiling of the game sould be MY choice -____-''''.

The game is awesome, but the lack of easy access to usefull information is really frustrating.

to answer your question abut jumping with bikes: no you cannot jump with a bike, it is illogical to do so and is not needed for any puzzle in the game~

the wiki thing: it has been answered in a previous thread~ ill see if i can link it.

hope this helps!

EDIT: here~ http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12359&page=1#entry272684

edit2: dammit ark. ninja'd yet again

Edited by Sinikuro013

Ty, and ty.

(I disagree on the lack of logic in bike jumping for obvious reasons if u played the gba versions...)

In those games there were two bikes. In all other canon games you can't jump with your bike (unless from a ramp).

It also has to be noted that you can technically 'jump' with your bike, but only where you normally can jump without needing one, no Acro Bike-stuff.

also on the whole people not posting spoilers i got i abbreviation PM

i am sure if you are looking through the forum and see those spoiler less posts you spoke of that the posters would be more than willing to help out with at the least a link to a thread that has the answer you need

i know i would (but i digress)

Maybe the wiki should only contain the plot , characters and major locations. Items and pokemons should not be needed. Think of it as an adventure game wiki that has no focus in items. That would be enough since getting stuck in the story not knowing what to do next is kinda frustrating. I can volunteer to do the pages if needed be.

Or there should also be community walkthrough thread so it stays updated. (I don't know ho will that work though lol)