Next Tour: The Terrible Trifecta!

Kurotsune

1. Is it doubles? I don't think that was actually made clear in the OP.

2. Could the date possibly be pushed back by a week, or even 2 days? Tyranitar's my OG pseudo and I'd love a shot at it, but I hand in my thesis on the 2nd so this unfortunately isn't even a possibility right now. I'd have a strong trio ready to go if it could be delayed.

I also have a quick question; does the order of typing matter? Say, Cacturne/Sigilyph/Terrakion. Grass>Flying>Rock, Dark<Psychic<Fighting, but Sigilyph is Psychic/Flying, not Flying/Psychic.

That I'm fairly certain would be ok, but ultimately since this is Kuro's tour idea, Xe is the only one who can really answer these things for sure. I can't imagine this one being an issue though.

1. Is it doubles? I don't think that was actually made clear in the OP.

2. Could the date possibly be pushed back by a week, or even 2 days? Tyranitar's my OG pseudo and I'd love a shot at it, but I hand in my thesis on the 2nd so this unfortunately isn't even a possibility right now. I'd have a strong trio ready to go if it could be delayed.

As mentioned, the way the battles will work will be explained in the tourney itself.

And no, sorry. The reason these tours are always on the first weekend of the month is because that`s the only time I can do them.

I also have a quick question; does the order of typing matter? Say, Cacturne/Sigilyph/Terrakion. Grass>Flying>Rock, Dark<Psychic<Fighting, but Sigilyph is Psychic/Flying, not Flying/Psychic.

That's fine.