How should a good team looks like at the beginning ?

Nodabear

Honestly, if you know what to do, you can get through the first...8 gyms with nothing but a decent starter and Simple Calm Mind Swoobat. But really, early game has nothing worth keeping on a final team, so just use whatever until you find the Pokemon you want in your final party (use the pinned topics in the On The Hunt section to see what's where or the Monotype Availability guide to see what's when).Till you get to the good stuff, use 5 random things and, if you get stuck with something, see about making a replacement or two (the pinned Gym Leader Help thread can help you decide what to use then).

I support what Etesian said, use the guides on the forums and don't be afraid to try something new. Even Pokemon such as Espurr and Kricketot can be amazing for the early game, so just experiment with your team a bit. I did this maybe 10-12 times in my first adventure: If one of your 'mons isn't up to par with the rest of your team, it's not that outlandish to switch it out with something else.

Well, what do you mean with 'in the beginning'? How many badges do you have, where are you now?
If you're close to getting your second badge, you can get Trapinch in the game corner (after a lot of coin earnings). Flygon goes along a long way, and its ability is useful on some fields.
But in all honesty, you should try out as many mons as possible, and see what sticks. We all have that mon (or multiple mons) we thought were useless but ended up being supriisingly good (for a while). Mine were Pachirisu (and Crobat to a lesser extent).

Well, what do you mean with 'in the beginning'? How many badges do you have, where are you now?

If you're close to getting your second badge, you can get Trapinch in the game corner (after a lot of coin earnings). Flygon goes along a long way, and its ability is useful on some fields.

But in all honesty, you should try out as many mons as possible, and see what sticks. We all have that mon (or multiple mons) we thought were useless but ended up being supriisingly good (for a while). Mine were Pachirisu (and Crobat to a lesser extent).

There's no Trapinch there anymore.You now get it in Chysola forrest for a Mothim. You don't get access to it until you're out of the Railnet with the orphans.

Game Corner now has Shinx, Slugma, and Nidoran (Male). Shinx is actually very good, but just not right now. Slugma is garbage until it gets Shell Smash and Nidoran doesn't learn anything good until waaaaay late. Even then you need to bolster it with some TMs like Venoshock/Sludge Wave etc.

Get a makuhita in the slums. It evolves at 24 in Hariyama, which boasts 120 base attack and 144 base HP, meaning it's capable of inflicting massive damage and surviving quite a few hits. It gets a great set of moves via level up (Belly Drum, Force Palm (boosted with Sheer Force ability), Knock Off). It will easily be your best friend against Corey and up to Noel, and then again with Blake and Charlotte (Thick Fat ability).