Much Introduction . . . . So Wow!

FlagCrusher

Hey there let me introduce myself as FlagCrusher (my internet pen name).

P.S. I'll try to keep it short and nice hahahahahahahahaha

[intro]

I'm a College Student (nearly graduating in 4 months time (If I remember correctly) formerly I studied Computer Science (Software Tech.) a.k.a Programming but later on shifted to Psychology (I'm good at talking with people apparently). I still do programming on the side as my hobby (i.e. Visual Novels, etc.) nothing big.

[Pokemon Gaming History, Preferences and Gaming Habits]

I've previously played the Pokemon games since GEN1 up until ORAS today (that's like 15 years of my life dedicated just to getting them all) and as such I'm no beginner when it comes to Pokemon technicalities. (R.I.P. Gameboy Color)

I've been playing Reborn for almost 3 months and counting and I gotta say it's a more challenging Pokemon game than those ever released (with the level caps, PRAISE COMMON CANDY and all). I only recently created this account since I though to myself (or more or less contemplated) to stop being just an anon. or guest when coming to the site.

As for my preference for choosing a Poke that would be part of my team I'll share mine.

Ideally I prefer Ground-Type Poke's (because I love the Earth) and Quadrupeds (4 legs) also I'm an EV/IV nut job so that means if I don't get the perfect set of EV/IV or my perfectly planned Poke goes off course my training plan I totally lose my mind and restart the game. Other than that other -Type's go into my reserve team or the BOX.

[Other Things about Me]

I'm an Avid Enthusiast of Games (I wouldn't call myself Gamer yet just an enthusiast) I played WoT (World of Tanks), WoW (World of Warships), LoL (League of Legends), Halo series (still waiting for Halo 5), Resident Evil series, Mario series, Pacman (yes I like Pacman), Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, Tekken, A bunch of Visual Novels, CoD series (Call of Duty specifically the ones during the WW settings)), KANCOLLE and the list goes on.

I'm from Asia btw specifically the PH (Phil.)

And I think that's all about me pardon the long text wall post of mine hahahahahaha. I bid you all adieu as I continue to explore the site.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!