Donphan

cosca

what is your thougt about donphan? i catch it for the third gym, was super usefull, and it usefull after that, seems like a good poke for me.
And what about duskull? i like ghost type, and get it in the dark powerplant, seems good, and it have a lot of defens and esp. defens, its like a tank, or is just the nature that the one i catch have?

With sturdy it is quite solid, can take a physical hit and gets earthquake at 43 which with a few common candies makes one of shade's toughest pokemon much easier to beat. I think he's best around mid-game, and even late game can hit hard although he doesn't last as you long as he does mid-game. Still he's a fine pick for a ground type.

Personally, I think Diggersby is a better pokemon overall, as Diggersby gets Huge Power, and its attack stat will always be doubled. On top of that, you can teach it bulldoze as soon as it evolves with a heart scale, or wait for dig at 37 which is also pretty good. And then, Dig doesn't get its power reduced at Aya's fight which is huge. Diggersby has carried me through at least 5 fights almost highhandedly.

EDIT: cosca, on 13 Oct 2015 - 4:17 PM, said:

thanks for the opinion. can i ask you about duskull? is normal for it to dont do any dmg? it just have a looot os def stats, but can even one hit a 20 lvl down pokemon...

Um yeah, duskull doesn't really do too much damage, but once it learns will o wisp and hex it'll be doing decent damage when it's a dusknoir. For the most part though, it is just a tank

Edited by AnimeFg

Personally, I think Diggersby is a better pokemon overall, as Diggersby gets Huge Power, and its attack stat will always be doubled. On top of that, you can teach it bulldoze as soon as it evolves with a heart scale, or wait for dig at 37 which is also pretty good. And then, Dig doesn't get its power reduced at Aya's fight which is huge. Diggersby has carried me through at least 5 fights almost highhandedly.

EDIT: cosca, on 13 Oct 2015 - 4:17 PM, said:

Um yeah, duskull doesn't really do too much damage, but once it learns will o wisp and hex it'll be doing decent damage when it's a dusknoir. For the most part though, it is just a tank

but i compared the stats of 2 i catch with one phanby (its that the name of the pre for donphan?) and was crap. it is just a tons of dmg pokemon or can take it too?

mmmh, i think i can use another tank, couse donphan is the phisical one, and muk is the i dont know why i use it but is cool tank :P

but i compared the stats of 2 i catch with one phanby (its that the name of the pre for donphan?) and was crap. it is just a tons of dmg pokemon or can take it too?

Bunnebly's (diggersby's pre-evolution) attack stat is doubled with huge power, but it doesn't show that on the stat screen, but is calculated as x2 when in battle. Diggersby doesn't have incredible defenses, but it's attack stat is insane, if you manage to set up a swords dance with something like trick room or tailwind up, the game is over.