Skeleton

sup you filthy memers its time for an undertale thread because i couldnt find any!!!!!

you can discuss anything here i guess but please dont say genocide route. go for no mercy or bad time route instead. even though no mercy isnt completely accurate as you can mercy to let bosses drop their guard, and its possible to mercy enemies and not turn to neutral route as long as you still hunt them down while youre in the area.

*but youre guaranteed to have a bad time. 8s45tgD.png

now go whack with theories i guess!! but if youre talkin about hella spoilers (doesnt include mettaton, my mettason) please consider putting it in a spoiler tag. not everyone has played every route yet. thank you!! :3c

SJ4Veny.png

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asriel dreemurr is Flowey comfirmed when getting the souls.

Also "Serial Murderer"

A big spoil, that's all.

he absorbed the souls of everyone present too right?? i dont understand how he did that if hes technically still a monster and why his human souls only form is a million times more terrifying

he absorbed the souls of everyone present too right?? i dont understand how he did that if hes technically still a monster and why his human souls only form is a million times more terrifying

Yup what i know. Toriel, papyrus and the others pretty much you mean? Like the true pacifist ending?. Well he was reborned as a flower, so he was kind of not monster idk. Also he didn't have any souls or didn't feel emotions as i know so he could take souls eh. I guess when he got the souls, his age got well on teen or adult age..

No theories for the moment, but I will say that I've beat Undertale twice so far, both of which were True Pacifist. Undertale is my game of the year, any game that can make me cry manly tears of manliness is a true piece of art.

I literally just finished the true pacifist ending not even 10 minutes ago and I don't know what I feel but it's something good or bad can't tell yet.

Feel good and bad because goat dad aka asgore didn't die but then feel bad because poor asriel has to spend his life as a flower for the rest of his life.

So... mixed feelings I guess?

Edited by Pocky

ok so i think i got all the endings so basically.........

so Asriel died trying to save Chara...the humans thought he killed the human, so that's why there was this big war between the two races.

so Asriel's ashes were spread around the patch of flowers Frisk landed on. but then Alphys's experiment involving DETERMINATION...blah blah...then Flowey was born. Flowey has the ability to control Saves, so he tried using his power to do good deeds, but he got bored..

so he used his powers to commit bad deeds, but then he got bored with that too.

and then he went all insane, trying to reset the world with the souls. or something.

i THINK, I THINK-- I got that right? idk. the plot's kinda complicated. i don't really understand the whole Flowey thing.

so yeah, gonna replay the whole thing, hopefully i can better grasp the whole plot.

ok so i think i got all the endings so basically.........

so Asriel died trying to save Chara...the humans thought he killed the human, so that's why there was this big war between the two races.

so Asriel's ashes were spread around the patch of flowers Frisk landed on. but then Alphys's experiment involving DETERMINATION...blah blah...then Flowey was born. Flowey has the ability to control Saves, so he tried using his power to do good deeds, but he got bored..

so he used his powers to commit bad deeds, but then he got bored with that too.

and then he went all insane, trying to reset the world with the souls. or something.

i THINK, I THINK-- I got that right? idk. the plot's kinda complicated. i don't really understand the whole Flowey thing.

so yeah, gonna replay the whole thing, hopefully i can better grasp the whole plot.

Well for the beginning, it was that chara died from an ill. Asriel asorbed chara souls, powerful enough to cross the barrier.

He took chara's body and carried it to a bed of flowers in the center of Chara's village.

The village/humans believing asriel killed chara, attacked everything they had.

He had the power to destroy them all, but decided not too. Carring the body back to the castle and asriel died from the wounds.

Pretty much that i guess.

Yeah, his ashes fell onto the garden, coating a golden flower there.

And yup, right about alphy.

Alphy injected the golden flower with determination and thus flowey was born without soul, turning him into heartless with lack of emotion.

Yup, flowey had to power to control saves until the protags aka Frisk came.

He used for good and bad for fun as you said as he was unable to take joy, even from his parents.

And he was just growing bored and yeah. I doubt kind of insane, in genocide he begin to regret this somewhat.

Also i knew this shit because i'm a fucking fraud and spoiled myself :x

Well for the beginning, it was that chara died from an ill. Asriel asorbed chara souls, powerful enough to cross the barrier.

He took chara's body and carried it to a bed of flowers in the center of Chara's village.

The village/humans believing asriel killed chara, attacked everything they had.

He had the power to destroy them all, but decided not too. Carring the body back to the castle and asriel died from the wounds.

Pretty much that i guess.

Yeah, his ashes fell onto the garden, coating a golden flower there.

And yup, right about alphy.

Alphy injected the golden flower with determination and thus flowey was born without soul, turning him into heartless with lack of emotion.

Yup, flowey had to power to control saves until the protags aka Frisk came.

He used for good and bad for fun as you said as he was unable to take joy, even from his parents.

And he was just growing bored and yeah. I doubt kind of insane, in genocide he begin to regret this somewhat.

Also i knew this shit because i'm a fucking fraud and spoiled myself :x

oooo. so i at least got most of those right...

honestly, the only thing satisfying about genocide is getting to kill Flowey once and for all. and for a second i even kinda pitied Flowey, he was begging for his life and all that......satan himself is scared shitless by you.

everything else is just painful, because you're the villain and all that.

plus that fucking jumpscare. eugh.

like, Asgore can't even tell if you're a monster or human. and you're completely devoid of emotions..

plus the Sans battle. i just can't see him breakdown like that again...........

oooo. so i at least got most of those right...

honestly, the only thing satisfying about genocide is getting to kill Flowey once and for all. and for a second i even kinda pitied Flowey, he was begging for his life and all that......satan himself is scared shitless by you.

everything else is just painful, because you're the villain and all that.

plus that fucking jumpscare. eugh.

like, Asgore can't even tell if you're a monster or human. and you're completely devoid of emotions..

plus the Sans battle. i just can't see him breakdown like that again...........

Only thing i'll say is, you was going to have a bad time.

i dont think just flowey and frisk can manipulate save files. sans has been doing something of the same sort, or at least some kind of time/space travel? hence the machine in the back of his house and the random teleportation to places while walking straight into a dead end with him. i'm gonna guess he worked together with gaster, but that is like a whole different thing here. what the shit do we even know about gaster next to him speaking in windings (hands) and apparently not existing while being always there??

I was watching a playthrough and apparently

If you kill toriel at the beginning of the game and reset without saving the game remembers and gives you extra dialogue when you talk to her before and during the battle. Also flowey in the next area mentions it as well, he also mentions that he had the ability to save before you came along.

I was watching a playthrough and apparently

If you kill toriel at the beginning of the game and reset without saving the game remembers and gives you extra dialogue when you talk to her before and during the battle. Also flowey in the next area mentions it as well, he also mentions that he had the ability to save before you came along.

yep.

the characters remember/notice when you reset.

apparently there's a LOT more like the Toriel bit. especially when you reset if your boss fight didn't go the right way.