Skeleton

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d79dfa3156292f1b5e2de0268e0e78fb.png

@the people who're too lazy to translate this (I p much learned wingdings for ut LMAO someone save me from undertale hell)

I REALLY WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GASTER. SEQUEL HYPE!

I 100% agree with you about this. Also, it might not even be a sequel, who knows.

But one thing's for sure, this is basically gonna take forever. Toby said so himself. :x

Am I the only person that wants to see more Chara and muffet?

I guess at least there will have to be more Temmie.

I feel like if he decided to make another game, it wouldn't be a sequel just because of the alternate endings and such for Undertale.

But if it were like a prequel in which you played as someone else (One of the other souls?)

I think that would be cool x.x

Comics would be cool, but I would likely be too lazy to find the time to read them, which sucks because it's a really neat franchise.

Personally, I don't want another game, be it prequel or sequel. Undertale's story was told, and in a way, I hope it stays like that. I want to know that the characters have achieved their goals, and are happy. The idea of adding extra facts to the story just complicates the narrative, which isn't something I personally want to see. Plus, I don't want anyone ruining my head canon. I know a lot of people want to see what happened to the six other souls, but knowing what is going to happen them isn't really appealing to me. I'd like to see Toby branch off with his creativity, since he now has a fan base at his back that has a cult like devotion to him which would allow him to get creative with what ever he makes.

Though it would be cool to see Toby actually make a hard mode.

• Veterans

give hard mode or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

edit: also wanted to say that DM dokuro, one of my favourite undertale remixers released their final remix today and it's so fucking good and skajhgkhskghas

#goals

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

This was a pretty cool animation of the Mettaton fight.

I saw this on twitter before! It's probably one of my favourite animations i've seen for undertale tbh.

I hope they'll make a finished version of it eventually :0

• 4 weeks later...

Alright.

I'll fess up in this thread.

I didn't want to play Undertale because I thought "oh, it's a stupid fad".

AND NOW I'VE BEEN SPOILED AND HOLY MOTHER OF S--- I REGRET EVERYTHING.

---

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but during a genocide run, when you battle Sans - it's speculated that the theme (Megalovania) isn't San's theme - but Chara/Frisk's theme - due to the portmanteau's first root world (Megalomania) being applicable to at the very least Chara while Sans is seemingly willing to take initiative and sacrifice his extremely logical apathetic and lackluster approach to save what's remaining of Underworld and the Universe. This is extremely interesting noting that Sans is essentially the heroic antagonist, and as if killing the likes of Toriel, Alphys, and Papyrus previously didn't make you feel like a bad person - Sans is the kind of badass that will make you pay for your decisions. Even watching the playthroughs (and yes, getting insulted by Flowey for being a weak sicko in enjoying let's plays) Between Megalovania and Game Theory's assertion that Sans is actually Ness from the 'Mother' franchise - it's the first time I've ever really appreciated a character from a game I've never played - and was dead set against playing.

For those interested in GT's Sans-Ness connection:

Also, I guess I can get away with my three favorite characters:

YgBgC5g.png"Look, I've given up on going back a long time ago."

Sans is not only arguably the hardest boss in the game - but he's also a lover of terrible puns and plays trombone. There's no other comparison - you can keep your cinna-scotch pies, psychotic flora, and grooveshark ghosts - Sans is the man. On top of being the supreme overlord of the character list and the character I'd most likely question my sexuality for (and the obvious "This is how many times I've killed you." reminder you all have/will have when deciding to go on a murderous rampage - that I've already mentioned. Sans is is an extremely difficult fight- /end rant) he also has strange disconnect from the rest of Underworld. He seems to give off knowledge of living on the surface and wields the ability to walk through walls along with the ability to teleport. Normally, "overpowered" characters cause me to cringe. Sans? He causes me to break into applause. I understand why Sans is a comedian. Comic Sans.

6d60b2456a4689456820106c4fdb5194-d9i81nc "HIS PALMS ARE SPAGHETTI, KNEES WEAK ARMS SPAGHETTI."

Oh, Papyrus. His innocence is perhaps the most charming thing about him - along with Game Theory's connection with him and a popular character in the 'Mother' franchise. Papyrus is a simple character that enjoys making friends and spaghetti and provides great comic relief.

Undertale.full.1941267.jpg

Frisk/Chara are a simple character swap seemingly. They are NOT the same person. Frisk is Dr. Jekyll and Chara - the fallen human who Frisk frees after completing a genocide run following a brutal dismemberment of Flowey - is Mr. Hyde. The contrast is super neat - and even though I absolutely hate jump scares - Chara's make Undertale a very complete game on their own right - from my observation.

So I finally finished a normal playthrough of this game. Idk if I will want to do multiple playthroughs, but one thing in particular thing in question I felt like I missed out on in my play through led me to a question.

How do you fight Sans? I am wildly guessing that you can only fight him in a Genocide run, would I be guessing correctly?

So I finally finished a normal playthrough of this game. Idk if I will want to do multiple playthroughs, but one thing in particular thing in question I felt like I missed out on in my play through led me to a question.

How do you fight Sans? I am wildly guessing that you can only fight him in a Genocide run, would I be guessing correctly?

When you do a genocide run Sans will indeed start a battle with you when he evaluates your LV and EXP.