I'll be a Sword of Justice!

My Little Keldeo

If I had the money, I'd totally hire someone to throw confetti and roll out a red carpet as i arrived. But I'mm broke and I've sold my soul to Nintendo, so I don't have that kind of luck.

Anyway.... where to begin? So obviously I'm a Pokemon fan, or else I wouldn't be here. I'm a brony as well... if my uernsmame didn't make that obvious,,,, and I do hope that's not going to be a problem. why not TI'm currently going to college, and I live in the northeastern United states. That should take care of formalities. If it doesn't... oh well.

So yeah... I kind of stumbled upon this place by chance. The full story is (hopefully I'm not advertising by saying this!) is a bunch of us in a Pokebeach Skype chat started playing Pokemon Reborn. We're all really enjoying the game. I give the whole crew a lot of credit for the deep, emotional story. complex characters, and challenging gameplay that the main series Pokemon games hasn't provided. I'm currently on Route 2 and working my way through the Reborn region.

A little more about myself.... I play the Pokemon Trading Card Game on a competitive level and I am active member and writer on the site I mentioned previously. I've been playing the TCG competitively for just over three years now, and I really love the game. I also dabble in the video game meta, but I'm far from a master of that. I've been an avid Pokefan ever since Red and Blue hit American shores in 1998, and I have no shame in admitting that I sleep with Pokemon plushies. I'm also somewhat of a writer, and I've picked up roleplaying as a hobby, though I have a tendency to get writer's block every now and then.

I'm interested in this community because it surrounds a game that I've really been enjoying the last few weeks. Of all the charactes I've met so far, my favorite is Cain. He (I think it's a he anywaY) has made me laugh on more than one occasion with his singing classic Pokemon songs and chipper attitude. i would love to see a spinoff game starring him, haha.

And that's about it. I'm usually up for a chat when I'm not busy with TCG stuff (which I had to see is often but it depends on a lot of things), and I'm pretty easily amused. So if this essay is too much for you to read, let me conclude with a single word that should sum everything up. Hello!

Edited by My Little Keldeo

Oh my, it doesn't take long at all to get replies here! :). You guys seem like a friendly bunch. I'll be sure to check out the role playing forum too. Curiously, are there any TCG players on here? I don't judge, but whenever I'm in a new place I like to look for my brothers (and sisters) from other mothers. XD

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Well met Keldeo.

Welcome to Reborn!

I think I've seen your name in the server already, so I'm pretty sure you know your way around these parts.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have, though. And also, feel free to get converted to blue because you have no option WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I'll hope you enjoy your eternal stay here in Reborn.

I'll see you around o/

p.s i like your avatar :T