Reborn City...Interesting...

4L3X

I am Alex

I have been playing Pokemon Reborn just recently and Ive got to say... This is my type of game

It has a nice balance of dark and light scenes, a fitting choice of music, and the shiny pokemon looks pretty cool.

Right now in my playthrough, I am working on a Chess Themed Team

King=Empoleon, Queen=Gardevoir, Bishop=Bisharp, Rook= Golurk, Knight=Escavalier, Pawn= Pawniard

After seeing gameplays of reborn, I've kinda wished that we would be able to fight the other main characters such as Alice, Vero, Lucia, and Kuro. I started with Decibel as my main character because his outfit seemed fitting for a chess themed team, but it would be nice to encounter the other main characters in the game and learn their stories, like how they ended up in reborn in the first place.

Overall its a great game and I cant wait for Ame's next move~

Welcome to the madhouse!

Would I be correct in assuming your favourite Reborn leader is Radomus?

Pfft, his chess skills and team are no match for mines

welcome!

we hope you enjoy your stay here~

and i gotta say, i love your team. <:

thx! I chose them specifically because their shiny form in reborn makes them look like actual chess pieces

Greetings friend! I am a hat of a gentleman and this fancy apparel welcomes you to the forums.

A class themed team sounds very creative indeed! No doubt you must be skilled in such a art. Perhaps you can show a fellow trainer the tips and tricks to it.

With that said, have a splendid day!

Good evening/night/noon/morning, this is Cronos here telling you to have a wonderful time and not to eat ANYTHING since most of them are poisonous except for some of the cakes, but they belong to SHIA; you can have some of mine but they are unfortunately extremely poisonous since they are made with enough arsenic to kill the entire population of a large pokemon world town, so please enjoy your stay and If you have any questions please direct them to someone else since I can't be bothered to answer 50% of the time while the other 50% is divided neatly between me not knowing the answer and me just being cruel for the sake of being cruel; so goodbye and may your stay be long and prosperous.

Welcome! Just onnne little thing:

I started with Decibel as my main character because his outfit seemed fitting for a chess themed team

Decibel is a non-binary character, so use they/them/their or xe/xem/xyr pronouns in replacement instead. That's one thing that sets this game apart from the rest. Have fun with that and enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Well met Alex.

Welcome to Reborn!

I guess we've sorta met already, hmm? Anyway, that's irrelevant.

And too bad you won't see the other main characters in the game... :T

Anyway, i don't if you like blue but you'll be converted anyway so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your eternal stay here in Reborn.

I'll see yo uaround o/