Just wanted to share!

redshadow6892

I didn't know where to and I saw this thread and said I could talk about anything here. sorry.

Pretty neat. Maybe share it on the shiny dex thread instead though?

For future reference, you can post your shinies here http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17202&hl=shiny

Also, welcome to the forums

Thanks for the link! Next time I will share it there!

Edited by redshadow6892

puush is an example of a fast and easy program to use for taking screenshots and uploading it here is merely by clicking the image icon and inserting the url

Nah. Even better is a program called light shot it uses the printscr button on your computer to make a scrernshot of what your doing, which can be immediately uploaded on the Internet!

Another on par program is gyazo. I really don't know it, but I prefer. Lightshot over gyazo. It's your choice though lol.

Good luck :D

Great job! What program did u use to upload the pic of the shiny?

All I did was hit Prt Sc on my laptop and pasted it in Paint lol. Its an easy way to screen shot without having to install anything. it just takes a screenshot of your whole screen and then crop it in paint. simple and easy. Also i uploaded it on facebook as well. All I did to upload it here is clicked "Image" and copied the url from facebook

Edited by redshadow6892