No Idea What I'm Doing With My Team

Mynxin

I'm about to fight Randomus and I still have absolutely no idea what I'm doing with my team;

Snap the Torterra

lvl 59

Shell Armour

Earthquake

Curse

Leech Seed

Giga Drain

Tesla the Magneton

lvl 56

Magnet Pull

Discharge

Flash Cannon

Electro Ball

Mirror Shot

Rob the Crawdaunt

lvl 46

Adaptibility

Rock Smash

Strength

Crunch

Razor Shell

Pretzel the Bouffalant

lvl 55

Sap Sipper

Thrash

Strength

Mega Horn

Reversal

Moonshine the Munna

lvl 50

Synchronize

Moonlight

Hypnosis

Dream Eater

Psychic

Zion the Noibat

lvl 37

Wing Attack

Air Cutter

Roost

Bite

So my Noibat needs a lot of training and my Crawdaunt also needs quite a bit. In my PC I have a lvl 50 Heatmor, lvl 46 Torkoal, lvl 55 Camerupt whom I swapped off this team for Crawdaunt, specifically for Randomus, lvl 41 Marowak, 45 Muk, 45 Swalot, 43 Karrablast, 43 Kecleon and the list goes on. Any advice for how I could optimize for this fight against Randomus, or just in general?

Nope, Radomus leads with Gallade, which has fighting type moves, leave Crawdaunt at the backseat before Gallade is removed from the picture, evolve your Karrablast, Excavalier is gonna be useful in this gym~Drop the Noibat for now or bench it if you still insist on placing it on rotation~Moon stone for Munna~

Escavalier sets up sword dance and then starts to sweep with X-scissor, most of Radomus mons are median fast so Trick Room set will be useful(except for that freaking Reuniclus), Escavalier is super slow therefore will be fast in Trick Room

Edited by TimTim

why not try to have calm mind back on Munna? And evolving it?

I'm unable to get back into the city so I'm not sure how to get Calm Mind back without a tutor, but evolving Munna is definitely a good idea. I thought she evolved by level but just looked up now and found out she just needed a moon stone, which I luckily had in my bag! :D

Nope, Radomus leads with Gallade, which has fighting type moves, leave Crawdaunt at the backseat before Gallade is removed from the picture, evolve your Karrablast, Excavalier is gonna be useful in this gym~Drop the Noibat for now or bench it if you still insist on placing it on rotation~Moon stone for Munna~

Escavalier sets up sword dance and then starts to sweep with X-scissor, most of Radomus mons are median fast so Trick Room set will be useful(except for that freaking Reuniclus), Escavalier is super slow therefore will be fast in Trick Room

How do I evolve the Karrablast, doesnt he need to be traded with a Shelmet?

Linkstones which you can find in this thread http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16315

All the trading evolutions can be evolved via linkstones~

P.S you can get back to the city, ride the Tauros and jump over the ledges, and alternating between the Aventurine Forest and Route 1

and also i checked the item guide and realized there was no Trick Room TM for now, so forget i said about setting Trick Room, just sweep with Escavalier, it resists their attack anyway~

Edited by TimTim

I'm unable to get back into the city so I'm not sure how to get Calm Mind back without a tutor, but evolving Munna is definitely a good idea. I thought she evolved by level but just looked up now and found out she just needed a moon stone, which I luckily had in my bag! :D

If you're battleing radomus you can go back to the city

Linkstones which you can find in this thread http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16315

All the trading evolutions can be evolved via linkstones~

P.S you can get back to the city, ride the Tauros and jump over the ledges, and alternating between the Aventurine Forest and Route 1

and also i checked the item guide and realized there was no Trick Room TM for now, so forget i said about setting Trick Room, just sweep with Escavalier, it resists their attack anyway~

You mean via the gate way below the nature center? I've been in it before but it only lets me inside of the gate, and not to the other side. What am I missing here?

You mean via the gate way below the nature center? I've been in it before but it only lets me inside of the gate, and not to the other side. What am I missing here?

What Hiroki said, and after the whole El and Radomus charade, the gate will be reopened again, even before Radomus face-off for his badge~

Edited by TimTim

There will be anevent before you fight Radomus then, the next opponent you'll have will be Cain ;)

What Hiroki said, and after El and Radomus charade, the gate will be reopened again, even before Radomus face-off~

Thanks a ton! I'm off to take out Radomus! :D