Smeargle (F) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Moody

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Spore

- Aqua Ring

- Ingrain

- Baton Pass

Spore, then Ring and Ingrain whatever order you want, and try to stay to take another hit while spamming spore, so that you can get the max sleep time on your opponent that you can get. Then BP to Gliscor.

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb

Trait: Poison Heal

EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 SDef

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Ice Fang

- Earthquake

- Substitute

- Protect

I would put a Toxic Orb on Smeargle and lefties on Gliscor if Poke Online let poison be passed through (I don't know if it's patched yet), but first use substitute and regain that life back easily. EQ or Fang to hit, and if your at low life, just protect.

You'll be able to survive mamoswine's Ice Shard once, definitely. But I'd probably expect that to remove about half of your hit points if mamoswine's been EV'ed for physical offense, thereabouts (especially since you've gone more for SDef).

I've run my share of ground teams, and without any speed EV's, gliscor won't outrun a nidoking with speed EV's. Since nidoking typically runs LO/Specs with Sheer Force and Ice Beam, gliscor would still take significant damage from a hit, if it doesn't faint to begin with.

• 1 month later...