Cosca Vs. Serra. Ice Gym, more like Ass Gym

cosca

Ok, this is raw, i hate this gym, i almost get it the first time i try it, but no, Muk alone could not take it. Never reach that far again, a last poke vs last poke.
Get a change in the team.
Houndoom lvl 46 (training it)
Ludicolo lvl 48 (it have mist, so i can deal with the mirrors)
Heatmor lvl 42 (training it)
Meowstic lvl 48
Blaziken lvl 48
Muk lvl 49 (the wall)

the first time i whent with a donphan instead of houndoom, and manectric instead of heatmor. donphan with earthqake can destroy the mirrors, but it die agains any ice attac... and manectric just can take fully one pokemon, lack of def stats.

Do you think i need to make another change?

Donphan with Sturdy should be fine to destroy the mirros imo. Manectric is best served coming in on a weakened mon and then setting up Charge beams before going for the almighty Discharge spam that it's famous for. Personally, I would swap out Meowstic for Manectric and Heatmor for Donphan. Just break the mirrors to save yourself tons of trouble, then sweep with Manectric or Blaziken.

Donphan with Sturdy should be fine to destroy the mirros imo. Manectric is best served coming in on a weakened mon and then setting up Charge beams before going for the almighty Discharge spam that it's famous for. Personally, I would swap out Meowstic for Manectric and Heatmor for Donphan. Just break the mirrors to save yourself tons of trouble, then sweep with Manectric or Blaziken.

ok, this sound more easy and near what i can do with my team. but donphan have the hability that make him faster in sandstorm (not darude) i think if i get the right moment to pot it in game it can make the diference. there are times where she do not hit many critics. thanks all. i will edit this when im done with the gym, and talk the experience.

well, it was very easy. i changed the abilitys of donphan and blaziken, they now got sturdy and speed boost. was super easy that way, didnt know what the ability capsule do :P thanks guys.
indeed, ice gym? more like ass gym! loool XD