Just another newbie

Cloud Striker

Well, what is there to say?
I play lots of Dark Souls, am impatiently waiting for Fallout 4 to finally be released and like to watch Anime of most(No Yaoi!) kinds.

I work as a Programmer(still in Training, second of three years) and thus spend much time in front of a computer.

One of my "bigger" fandoms is My little Pony(If you can't or don't want to deal with it, you're free to ignore me, just don't start hating), but I am also a great Star Trek nerd and have started Dr. Who a few weeks ago.

One of my "bigger" fandoms is My little Pony(If you can't or don't want to deal with it, you're free to ignore me, just don't start hating), b

You don't need to worry about hate here (and if you receive any I encourage you to use the report button).

As a community we are very varied in interests and accept other people for their interests. MLP has a huge fan base (I quite enjoy it myself) and you shouldn't receive judgement here.

While not everyone will have common interests (life would be boring if they did) but you shouldn't receive any negativity over your interests especially with something like MLP.

Enough hate exists on the internet. This is a safe place for people to be themselves.

Welcome to the madhouse!

And yeah, I'd have said something about the whole MLP fandom thing, but mde already said pretty much everything I would've said. Nobody's gonna give you shit about your tastes or interests around here... or at least, they shouldn't.

I'm personally not fond of MLP or its fandom, but you seem pretty cool so I think we'll get along just fine.

Welcome to Reborn!

Personally, I try to be neutral towards most Fandoms, though I do keep in mind that all Fandoms have a "weird" portion of them. As long as that's avoided, I'm a happy camper. So once again, welcome to Reborn.

V●ᴥ●V Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise. V●ᴥ●V

There's definitely a lot of people here that also like MLP so not only should you not worry about it but you should express it a little.
I really like your avatar by the way!
I hope to see you 'round the forums

Welcome to Reborn! Enjoy your stay, please leave all logic and sanity at the door, and tell me what you think of Doctor Who after you've seen some more. Otherwise, all fandoms are accepted here for the most part, I'm sure there won't be any issue with something like MLP or really any other fandom.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Well met Cloud.

Welcome to Reborn!

Wait, Cloud hmm? I wonder if this is where Cow got that status about name variations and shit.

Oh well...

There are no questions to be answered because now you're blue WOLOLO \o/

Do enjoy your eternal stay here in Reborn.

I'll see you around o/