Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn Guide DISCUSSION

Fumble

Question

Discuss anything I missed on the Pokemon Reborn Guide, and I'll add it~

By the way, I'll occasionally have missed some screenshots or item costs, since I'm too lazy to make a new save file, so if anybody knows what they are, they'll be appreciated!

Currently on the hunt for:

- Pic of Scraggy

- Pic of Black Belt

- Scraggy Egg Moves

Thanks in advance to those who share this information!

Part 13 is done, Part 14 will cover the orphanage escape and Shade.

• Answers 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

One thing in your advice vs. Julia: Soundproof does not, in fact, block Sonic Boom. It is evidently not a sound move. For some reason.

I would also point out the Super Potion hidden in the column of barrels in the Mosswater Factory but I don't have a screencap. So I'm not going to bother. That's probably not all that helpful of a tip anyway.

One thing in your advice vs. Julia: Soundproof does not, in fact, block Sonic Boom. It is evidently not a sound move. For some reason.

Yep, just checked it.

And the Igglybuff event can be completely done at any time of the day.

Hi guys, I am new to this forum and I dont know how to make a post lol...:(

This game is awesome and I just finished it recently... My question might not be at the right post and im sorry XD

but I was wondering, I saved my game after I finished going out of the circus place which means after the teaser. Is the save file valid?

And also, the game says that I can explore around reborn, so everything that I do after the episode can be continued when the next update comes?

Do I only need to keep my game.rxdata file only or do I need other files too. Sorry for the questions.. hehehe

Hi guys, I am new to this forum and I dont know how to make a post lol... :(

This game is awesome and I just finished it recently... My question might not be at the right post and im sorry XD

but I was wondering, I saved my game after I finished going out of the circus place which means after the teaser. Is the save file valid?

And also, the game says that I can explore around reborn, so everything that I do after the episode can be continued when the next update comes?

Do I only need to keep my game.rxdata file only or do I need other files too. Sorry for the questions.. hehehe

Yeah, this isn't the right place for it but I'll answer none the less.

Your save file is still valid. Ame is working on making episode 16 as soon but in the meantime you are allowed to wander all of the released areas to get items, pokemon and other things you have missed. As long as you save you will keep all of this progress. You must re-enter the room when E16 come out to trigger the story.

Your save is your game.rxdata so if you want to change computers you only need to take that with you.

Changes made:

- Edited all of the strategies a bit, so the first chunk talks about the battle in general, like the Pokemon used and stuff, while the bullets are recommended strategies.

- Minus Soundproof Whismur for the Sonicbooms.

- Fixed Onix so that it doesn't have any weather.

- Fixed Igglybuff so that it has no time.

- Crossed out Mosswater Factory.

- Mentioned to just search Peridot if Teddiursa isn't in the pictures.

Thanks for telling me~

Just fight Aster & Eclipse in Mosswater Factory and for some reason Elekid's Shock Wave didn't hit both of us, only hit Budew

After some searches, discovered that SW doesn't hit multiple targets, only one.

Yeah, that's new for me too

Edited by Loyalitie

Just fight Aster & Eclipse in Mosswater Factory and for some reason Elekid's Shock Wave didn't hit both of us, only hit Budew

After some searches, discovered that SW doesn't hit multiple targets, only one.

Yeah, that's new for me too

but it's a wave :c

Fixed.

Finally beat the game, so I went back to Peridot to look for that Revive. I was way off on location, but I did find it. Also found a few other useful items. Most of the hidden items in Peridot are Potions, Antidote/status healers, and shards.

Revive

1HEP9vl.png

Heart Scale

j1kdgr6.png

Calcium

NHeZTNQ.png

What I did find near the pokemart was a Clever Wing, but that doesn't really help. It was actually in the north west corner of Peridot.

Finally beat the game, so I went back to Peridot to look for that Revive. I was way off on location, but I did find it. Also found a few other useful items. Most of the hidden items in Peridot are Potions, Antidote/status healers, and shards.

Revive

1HEP9vl.png

Heart Scale

j1kdgr6.png

Calcium

NHeZTNQ.png

What I did find near the pokemart was a Clever Wing, but that doesn't really help. It was actually in the north west corner of Peridot.

Thanks, although I probably won't put Calciums and Wings in the Guide since there would probably be too many of those.

...Part 4... made... Happy Halloween...

Already? Yay

Happy Halloween ~

I don't see a single error on this part, good job!

That's all thanks to my magic power that is amplified on Halloween.

Yeah, yeah, I know. No need to thank me u.u

EDIT: Actually, I see. The Pokémon Gang can have both abilities, not only Shed Skin, but Intimidate and Moxie too.

Are you going to put the Castform trade after you write the Coral Ward part? Or you just forgot to put it?

Edited by Loyalitie

Okay I noticed you were about to do Florina so I thought I should do the few gym leaders after.

Corey (with 2 super potions)

Skrelp, Level 26, Holding Focus Sash, Acid, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse, Venom Drench (Adaptability)

Grimer, Level 27, Holding Black Sludge, Disable, Acid Spray, Mud Bomb, Acid Armor (Poison Touch)

Nidorina, Level 28, No item, Double kick, Venom Drench, Bite, Disable (Hustle)

Croagunk, Level 28, Holding Black Glasses, Sucker Punch, Drain Punch, Venoshock, Mud Bomb (Dry Skin)

Skuntank, Level 28, No item, Pursuit, Incinerate, Smokescreen, Acid Spray (Aftermath)

Crobat, Level 30, No item, Venom Drench, Venoshock, Air cutter, Roost (Infiltrator)

Shelly (with 2 Ultra Potions)

Illumise, Level 32, Holding Damp Rock, Rain Dance, Struggle Bug, Dazzling Gleam, Confuse Ray (Prankster)

Masquerain, Level 31, Holding Silver Powder, Struggle Bug, Icy Wind, Energy Ball, Icy Wind (Intimidate)

Anorith, Level 32, Holding Muscle Band, Aqua Jet, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Rock Slide (Swift Swim)

Wormadam, Level 32, No item, Struggle Bug, Mirror Shot, Psybeam, Giga Drain (Overcoat)

Yanmega, Level 33, No item, Struggle Bug, Giga Drain, Air Cutter, Ancient Power (Speed Boost)

Volbeat, Level 35, Holding Leftovers, Tail Glow, Moonlight, Struggle Bug, Dazzling Gleam (Prankster)

I just wanna point out that the Devon Salesperson is basically Obsidia's Pokemon Mart

You called the Linkstone a "Trade Stone" in Swirlix's description

The Castform trade mentioned above ^^ Sentret is available in Obsidia Park, I believe

Mention that the "light shards" generally appear when you need them in the future, as a signal of some big event.

That's about all I can think of. Great work though!

Kay, so.

- Fixed Scraggy Gang's Abilities (The old copy of PBS files for E14 put 0 there ;-;)

- Fixed Trade Stone -> Link Stone (I've been playing too much Glazed, I guess)

- Mentioned the Light Shard thing

- Added that Devon Corp was like a Poke Mart

I'll add the Castform trade after PULSE Tangrowth because we can't get to Obsidia Park before then.

Minor detail, but the Lillipup event takes you from the house, to North of the Factory in West Peridot, Gates to the Desert (Following the railroad) and finishes in the Onyx ward. (this is if my memory serves me right). It can learn the three elemental fangs as it's egg moves too

Edited by wytch_doctr

Minor detail, but the Lillipup event takes you from the house, to North of the Factory in West Peridot, Gates to the Desert (Following the railroad) and finishes in the Onyx ward. (this is if my memory serves me right). It can learn the three elemental fangs as it's egg moves too

Hm, I do remember that, but I also remember it being in Coral Ward when I was playing in E14...

Hm, I do remember that, but I also remember it being in Coral Ward when I was playing in E14...

I don't ever remember seeing it in coral ward as it was always basically in Perdriot for me, though I could probably look up the exact locations where it can be found, I do believe it was shortened to two or three encounters (though still random) to find it.

I don't ever remember seeing it in coral ward as it was always basically in Perdriot for me, though I could probably look up the exact locations where it can be found, I do believe it was shortened to two or three encounters (though still random) to find it.

Well, if it's randomized, I guess I'll just put all of the pictures of Lillipup together and see which ones aren't in E15 anymore. Anyway, I'm working on the next part, but school work may delay it.

I added some more story pictures to the Guide, but part 5 is taking, like, forever. I decided that it'll go up to the ZEL battle, and I still have to add pictures, teams, analyses, and movesets. But now it's homework time, so it won't be up today, I guess.