Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn Guide DISCUSSION

Fumble

Question

Discuss anything I missed on the Pokemon Reborn Guide, and I'll add it~

By the way, I'll occasionally have missed some screenshots or item costs, since I'm too lazy to make a new save file, so if anybody knows what they are, they'll be appreciated!

Currently on the hunt for:

- Pic of Scraggy

- Pic of Black Belt

- Scraggy Egg Moves

Thanks in advance to those who share this information!

Part 13 is done, Part 14 will cover the orphanage escape and Shade.

• Answers 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

There's no picture for the Lotad event, and the Plusle/Minun description cuts off in the middle of the sentence.

And also, I could swear that I saw the Lillipup twice in the Peridot ward, other than the Desert Gate. It was above the Pokemart, near the Snubull house I believe.

Also, if there are any screenshots you need, I'm doing another mono run of Reborn (hardcore, Dark type) so I can get them for you. I'll try and only do events that are of Dark type pokemon, so any other events you need screenshots of then I can still take them

Edited by wytch_doctr

There's no picture for the Lotad event, and the Plusle/Minun description cuts off in the middle of the sentence.

And also, I could swear that I saw the Lillipup twice in the Peridot ward, other than the Desert Gate. It was above the Pokemart, near the Snubull house I believe.

Also, if there are any screenshots you need, I'm doing another mono run of Reborn (hardcore, Dark type) so I can get them for you. I'll try and only do events that are of Dark type pokemon, so any other events you need screenshots of then I can still take them

I could've sworn I fixed those first two... ;-; Fixed those, added the reported location, and thanks for the offer! I'd appreciate it, since the only thing I'm kinda lacking is event Pokemon locations / shop locations, although I don't need any for now, since I have the pictures for Onyx Ward.

P.S. You might see some [insert ___] parts in the Guide in future parts, since I don't have any pictures, so yeah, it's appreciated if somebody could get those later on!

Oh, and I'm gonna rearrange the wild Pokemon encounters by rarity, most common being first, using the EV Training Guide.

I know it's a pretty old discussion but last I knew there were about 5 different locations that Lillipup could be found but you only need to go to 3 of them. The last one is always the Onyx ward and which others you get are randomized.

Anyway Chubb, dunno if anyone else has asked but do you want this pinned? It'd probably be useful.

I know it's a pretty old discussion but last I knew there were about 5 different locations that Lillipup could be found but you only need to go to 3 of them. The last one is always the Onyx ward and which others you get are randomized.

Anyway Chubb, dunno if anyone else has asked but do you want this pinned? It'd probably be useful.

Well, I do have five locations, so I just fixed that you only had to go to three.

It would probably be nice to have the discussion here pinned, yeah, since it might get buried underneath new threads. I'd appreciate it, thanks! But if the pinned section get too big or something, you auth can always unpin it.

Victoria's Ralts has had Trace every time that I've battled her.

Cain's Oshawott probably has Water Sport, not Water Spout (big difference!).

Kay, fixed Trace and Water Sport. rip me for that one.

Oh, and a reminder to myself that I need to add the Ability Capsule quest in Obsidia Ward.

Fix up Julia's Blitzle pls. It has Sap Sipper, not Motor Drive. :[

...Either the PBS files/Bulbapedia are lying to me, or I don't know how to read. I was actually thinking Sap Sipper would make a better Ability than Motor Drive and wondered why Blitzle would have it, though.

also hey look it's been almost a month and all I have for part 6 is the title done yay

Since you were listing gems under helpful items, there is an electric gem hidden in the bomb room of the factory that seemed to have escaped mention.

Thanks, added~

Also, for the first time in forever, there'll be music, there'll be light I'm working on part 6! Although I have homework to do, too, so don't expect it anytime soon.

I know it's a little late, but sometimes it is hard to figure out pokemon abilities because 5% of the time the bulbapedia page is not the same as the essentials abilities ie they are swapped, but hidden ability aka 2 is always the same no matter what. If you are ever unsure, there actually is a text file in the PBS folder that tells you what each ability is...but most it is coherent with Bulbadia so you don't need to worry about it much. Anyways, it's the number that comes right after the the fourth move if you ever forget.

I know it's a little late, but sometimes it is hard to figure out pokemon abilities because 5% of the time the bulbapedia page is not the same as the essentials abilities ie they are swapped, but hidden ability aka 2 is always the same no matter what. If you are ever unsure, there actually is a text file in the PBS folder that tells you what each ability is...but most it is coherent with Bulbadia so you don't need to worry about it much. Anyways, it's the number that comes right after the the fourth move if you ever forget.

Hm, that might explain it, thanks~

Victoria's Ralts has Synchronize, not Trace

Rini's Breloom has Poison Heal, not Effect Spore (I'm not sure about this but I think that's right, i guess?)

...I actually mentioned you weren't supposed to status Ralts because of Synchronize but put Trace there oops

Fixed them both! Shame RPG Maker XP doesn't always follow the order of Abilities Showdown/Serebii/Bulbapedia does; it would make life much easier...

I also fixed some information that I got from Sophia's Guide that E15 changed, such as listing more Egg Moves.

...I actually mentioned you weren't supposed to status Ralts because of Synchronize but put Trace there oops

Fixed them both! Shame RPG Maker XP doesn't always follow the order of Abilities Showdown/Serebii/Bulbapedia does; it would make life much easier...

I also fixed some information that I got from Sophia's Guide that E15 changed, such as listing more Egg Moves.

lol. Also, thanks, without your guide I wouldn't find many movesets like these:

WI9uOqF.png

Like what

Aaaand, If you need, check the Boss List, I'm updating everything correctly now thanks to Njab \o\

lol. Also, thanks, without your guide I wouldn't find many movesets like these:

WI9uOqF.png

Like what

Aaaand, If you need, check the Boss List, I'm updating everything correctly now thanks to Njab \o\

Movesets like those in the picture you showed don't have moves defined so they will just have the latest four moves the pokemon would naturally learn at that level. So if you're trying to work those out via the PBS file that is the easiest way to do it.

By the way Chubb, do you want me to give you the trainers.txt document if you don't already have it?